Azure's Words.

"Get the jet ready, we'll be leaving here in thirty minutes." He spoke to Fishwill before directing his next statement to Azure.

"Ruth, stop moping around, we have caused enough damage as is already from being together, you should go shower first, I have to make some phone calls before I come up. We will leave immediately." he didn't even turn to look in her direction, he just dismissed, her like a child.

Grey didn't mean to use her name or act that way towards her, he just happened to be so angry at himself and everyone because while baby sister was suffering, he was busy burying himself in his girlfriend. It seemed easier to blame her for stealing all of his time when he could have been productive.
He didn't even want to start with how much the company would have lost, if only he had just gone straight to the company after coming out of jail instead of this trip. He didn't know why he even bothered with it, Azure would have been okay with not travelling, she wasn't needy and would've been alright staying at home while he worked and at least tried to earn back all of the money he would have most likely lost from being away for too long.
Then again, he would do anything to get the ecstatic look he saw on her face when he mentioned the trip.

He was grateful though, that Azure didn't make a drama out of it, that she just obliged and ran upstairs.

"Get Trevor on the phone now!" He roared at the guard once he knew Azure was no longer in sight.
"Sir Trevor has not been reachable since this morning but sir, I assure you, he did not slack. Miss Natalia happened to be using the bathroom when she got abducted."

"She is supposed to have female guards go in with her. That's not an excuse Fishwill."

"It is an excuse when one of the female guards turns out to be a disciple and easily disarms the other, knocking her out."

"So the female guard was the abductor? Well, what do we know right now?" Yelling wasn't helpful right now, he needed his wits together, his sister needed him. He wouldn't let her be one of the victims of the psychotic woman. He had heard of the death of Andrew a few days ago, it was expected.

"Perhaps we can talk on the way there. While you were arrested, Miss Pierce did a lot of research and it's for that singular reason that we aren't at a dead end. Miss Natalia was kidnapped yesterday at noon and we know we can find her. I even happen to think that the serial killer will contact us however, I think you need to be on your way to dress up and apologize to Miss Pierce."

"Apologize for what? I didn't....."

"She doesn't deserve to be at the end of your frustration. She will not say a thing but she doesn't deserve it. She did nothing wrong and if I remember, she was never in agreement with the entire no connection with the outside world thing. I do recall the day she asked you to get some work done or switch on your phone and just make sure everything was alright at home."

Leave it to Fishwill to always call his boss on his shit. He earned that right though. Grey had come across him around the time he made his first million. He had been framed by a gang member in a gang he belonged to and he had been beaten up and dumped at a sideway to die. Grey took him in and nursed him and made him the head guard, the man had a lot of manpower so it was expected. Now that he thought about it, he wondered if he simply had an affinity for broken and damaged people, maybe because he too used to see himself as that way before.

"You're right. I'll come down soon and we'll take off."

When he got to the room, he saw Azure dressed. Her hair was wet and in a messy bun. She was packing for both of them  at once. She didn't even realize he was right there until be came close to her and hugged her from behind causing her to gasp in fright.