Azure's Imprints.

AZURE'S POV
FINALLY!!!! 😊😊😊

I watched Grey as he walked away to make that call after our little conversation. It was cold yes, but I didn't mind, I was too busy being more curious about what the phone call was about.

Before the death of my mother, I had thought I couldn't get more scared than loosing my favorite pair of shoes, during the times I suffered with my father, I was the most scared of dying without being known by others but right now, I realized that I had never been as scared when I thought I lost Grey. I don't know how we came to love each other so much within so little time but the truth is I would give my life up for him over and over again if I had to, because I knew that I couldn't and wouldn't live without him.
It was totally useless of him to think that I would've let that bullet hit him, he not only had his company to run because he also had my grandfather's company as well and not to mention all of the thousands and thousands of people he had relying on him -myself inclusive-, people who would loose their job if he died, thinking of all of these how could I let him die.

When he came back, he pulled me into the car and James followed suit. James drove us to the airport and to say that I was shocked was an understatement.
Right before my eyes was a private jet and not just any private jet, it was an Airbus A380 superjumbo jet and it cost $500 million. I knew this due to my fascinations with things of sort and as if I wasn't moved enough, the jet had to have only two colours.

AZURE AND GREY

And two names

GREY'S AZURE.

I didn't know tears had escaped my eyes until Grey came in front of me and wiped my tears.

My own Grey.

I threw myself at him and hugged him so tightly. I was in love with this man and I loved every part of it.
I blinked in my tears and wiped the traitors away from my cheeks. I rose my head to find him smiling at me, I missed that smile, I missed the touch, I missed this man right here.

I only saw his assistant, Miss Grain Terry, when he took me by the small of my back and started leading me towards the door. I noticed the scowl on her face, he must have dragged her from doing a very important task but nonetheless, I smiled in her direction and as much as she wanted to ignore me, the little curve on her lips gave her away. Although we had a very upsetting start, I was pretty sure she likes me a tiny bit at least.

A few minutes later, we were on air and when I asked Grey where we were going, he gave me a shrug and told me to be patient, that it was a surprise.
I waited for the pilot to say his usual thing so that I could hear the destination but he happened to say everything but that. The stupid smug look on Grey's face told me he had everything to do with it.

When we were settled on air and it was safe to take off the seat belts, Grey stood up and let me know his desire to freshen up. He offered for me to join, but I refused, I couldn't let him see the disaster that came upon my skin in the past few days.

I sat on the bed waiting for him to come out, I tried to smile, tried to not show the fear I was feeling. I had told him I wouldn't scar myself anymore but it became harder to look away from the pain. I told myself no, I told myself he was coming and he wouldn't like the scars. I tried, heaven knows I tried but unlike what he believed, the demons were bigger than I was.

I knew he was already unto the fact that I was hiding something from him, hence my neverous state as I sit on the bed.

It wasn't too long before he came out all wet and drool worthy. I unconsciously licked my lips and I abruptly stood up.