Azure's Sleepover.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Natalia, this is Azure my girlfriend, the one you've been dying to spend time with. Azure, this is Natalia, my insect of a sister. I'd love stay some more but, I have got to run back to work. I'll see you later on sweetheart, bye." he gave Azure a kiss on the cheek, "Don't push her to do what she doesn't want to do and if she does push you too much Azure, please do tell me when I come okay. "

Grey wasted no time in rushing back to his car. Due to the commotion at the office the other day, a meeting was held to discuss it and apparently, the head of the legal team had made a statement.

"Um, it's nice to finally meet you Azu....Ruth? I really don't know what to call you because, Azure seems like a name that only Nick calls you and I heard that you don't like the name Ruth and I was thinking that maybe I'd give you a new name but then again, you may not like it so like I'm really confused on what to call you because I don't want to upset you......" Azure couldn't help the giggle she threw at Natalia's constant babbling.

"It doesn't matter Natalia, call me whatever you want, Azure, Ruth or even a new name. I don't mind at all, but you're Nick's sister and so....."

"Zuzu, that's what I am calling you. Also, Natalia is a mouthful. You can call me Natt."
"Sure Natt. Zuzu it is then. "
"Well come on in, please make yourself at home. Would you like something to eat? Actually, my friend is coming over today. I had made plans with her already and couldn't cancel that's why. "

"I didn't mean to intrude though, I'm sorry."

"Nonsense. You're always welcome here too, you can't spend all your time with Nicholas, you have to come and see me frequently as well okay. "

"Yes, I'll come often to see you. Do you per any chance know why I came here today?"

"Of course I do. Nick told me you'd give me the details, he just brushed it off as you needing some girl time and someone to talk to, besides him. You can trust me you know, I'm one of the good people."

"Then, can I ask you anything I want?"
At that point, Talia's phone rang.
"Sure, let me get this call, it's Elisa, the friend I spoke about."

While Natalia left the sitting room to speak on the phone, Azure decided to feed her eyes a little. Shortly after, Natt returned with a cup of coffee and some sandwich.

"So you're Nick's girlfriend? "

"Well, yeah. It hasn't been too long we started going out. More like, since my discharge from the hospital."

"And you love him? That soon? Are you sure it's not some sense of gratefulness? "

"I thought it was too. But, I'm grateful to a lot of people and I don't feel this way with them, fluttering heart at skin contact, gladness at the sight of his face, desire to throw away my life if he isn't in it. I know that I'm grateful to him but,  what I feel isn't a sense of gratefulness. That I know as well."

"Well, I'm glad to know that you love my brother, unlike his previous girlfriends who were in it for his money. Cheap fucking whores. Gosh! "

"He must have had a lot of them, girlfriends I mean. "

"Yeah, top models, celebrities and much more but you don't have to be concerned, they were more like a one week or night stand. Never more than a week. He never loved any of them, never even mentioned the word love to them."

"Well, that helps a lot. I was wondering, Grey never talks about his parents, and if I try to bring them up, he changes the subject. Did something happen to them?"