Azure's love.

"My boyfriend is the most gentle man I know." She smiled at the thought of all the moments she shared with Grey.

"He was the one who found me and took me to the hospital. He stayed beside me for the months that I remained at the hospital and even though we live together, take showers together, eat together, share a bed and all, he has never for once made a move to indicate that he wanted to sleep with me and that I had no choice. I'm sure even if I begged him to have sex with me, he'd say no.
We haven't even ever had a heated make out session and the farthest we've gone is little kisses here and there. He thinks of me all the time and even though his name was dragged in the mud today, he was rather worried about how I was dealing with the fact that my supposedly best friend made me a public shit.
A lot of times, I believe that I'm going crazy but he is always there to love me despite that. Can someone like that actually be a rapist?" Azure, looked over at the crowd who were now totally feeling sorry for her.

"He has a very large sexual appetite and slept with a lot of girls before I came into his life but he has kept his sexual desires at bay all because he doesn't want me to do anything I don't really want to. I want to say something here that not even my boyfriend is aware of. Something I'm the most ashamed of." She took a very deep breath.
"I was pregnant once."

There were loud gasps from the audience. Even Grey had his eyes wide open, as a matter of fact, they were watery.

"I was 19 at that time, I think, and I didn't understand what was going on with my body. I was always nauseous and so tired. I guess I was in my fourth or fifth month because my baby bump was showing very well.
I realized it and I was happy that I was going to have a child even though I didn't know its father. I even formed a bond connection with my baby and so I couldn't tell my father who had been out for a couple of months, out of fear. I didn't know what he'd make me do to it and so I felt keeping it a secret would be the best. I should have told him, maybe if I did he'd take pity! B-but he was ignorant of his first grandchild and what he did to it..." New set of tears fell in remembrance of her lost baby.

"He assumed that I was eating a lot and so he beat me up. He stepped on my stomach over and over again in attempt to make me throw up all the food I ate. As usual, I fell unconscious and when I woke up, there was a pool of blood all around me. He took my child from me and I couldn't do anything about it."

Azure didn't even realize when Grey walked up to where she was and pulled her into his arms. "I didn't know if it was a girl or boy and it died! Why the heck would I seduce a monster like that!"Azure's voice was getting louder. Her sobs were becoming harder and once again, Grey felt helpless.

"Katherine has deceived all of you! She should bring the truth to the public but she lies to you people to save her career. She said that she has kids that she needs to take care of but all that she is, is a surrogate because, her husband and her are separated and the kids live with him and have nothing to do with her. This is because her husband was aware that his wife is a filthy monster who ruined people's lives for a living." she pulled away from his embrace but made sure to keep a hold on his hand.
"Natalia and Nicholas are all that I care about right now! They are family and their friends are my friends. Soon enough, I'm going to see his parents and I will love them as well because they are good people!
They look past the fact that I may be crazy and that I have suicidal urges and love me unconditionally. I want Katherine to regret what she did today for the rest of her life. For humiliating me and my family so much!"

She pulled out of her hold on Grey and pulled her shirt over her head. Grey tried to beg her to stop but she wouldn't listen. At the sight of her body, a lot of women burst into tears, men were moody and some even cried. Natalia ran up to the stage, picked up the shirt and made her wear it. Grey and Natalia then pulled her out of the room.