Azure's Deceit.

"Your company darling. I think it's time that you and I have a face to face chat don't you think?"

She seemed so serious as she spoke but nothing made Azure tense as much as she did when she heard her last remark.

"As dirty as your soul is, I'm willing to stay in the same room as you for a while until I end you" just then, her giggles filled the room again.

"Did you take Natalia, Victoria?" Azure chose to ignore her comment about killing her so easily.

"Don't start acting stupid. You know I did."

"I'll meet you if you agree to return Natalia."

"Don't think of me as stupid either you bitch!"

Her voice went a pitch higher startling Azure.

"I'm well aware that your boyfriend and others are there right now and that they are listening on this call. I see you remember, I know everything about you and I know when you'll be alone. Call me then, I'll tell you when we will meet and where."Her voice returned to normal.

'This woman is certainly insane.' Azure thought.

"Just know Ruth, or should I say Azure, Your dear Natalia's life depends on your actions alone." Once again, her irritating laughter filled the room until she cut the call.

"You're not really planning to call her alone right?" Grey fired the moment the call was cut.

"What are you talking about? You heard her! She is fucking crazy, she knows that we're together right now. I'm going to call her, Natalia is not going to die in my stead."

"No one is dying Azure!" Grey's voice boomed the entire living room. "You aren't going to be alone when you call her and that's final." Grey stood up from the chair and began pacing to and fro.

"I want to see you try and stop me Grey! This is your sister were talking about here and... "

"That's right Azure! My sister! I make the decisions when it comes to her not you! Not anyone else! Me!"

"I think you should listen to her man. Sit down for a minute let's talk." Trevor's voice was barely audible, he had very little strength left and the couple weren't helping matters at all. "If you won't be of help and if you'll keep screaming here, you might as well leave."

"You're saying this because you want to save Natalia. You're not torn up like me who has to decide if I'd rather have my girlfriend dead or my sister dead. You don't know what you're saying."

"I'm not going to die. I'll make sure she does before I leave this world that's a promise. "Azure stood up and wrapped her arms around Grey's torso. "I love you and I know you love your sister. It's just a phone call, it's not like I'm going to meet her alone or something. I'll tell you all that she says to me. I promise."

He heaved a sigh and returned her hug.

"Well, that went well." Lucas finally spoke up. "I want you to have this toe ring though, I had it made by one of my men yesterday evening. It's a tracking device. I think we all know how this is going to go, she will ask to meet Azure alone and will attempt to kill her there and so, we'll use the tracking device to find them both". He threw the small box to Grey who caught it effortlessly and opened it before giving it to Azure.

"Thanks, it's beautiful." Azure smiled at him in appreciation before she let go of Grey completely and sat down to wear the toe ring. Luckily for her, it fit her middle toe. It was not shiny nor did it reach out for people's attention. It was almost her skin color and you had to look closely to notice it.