Azure's Rescue.

This chapter has neither been revised nor edited, if you do find any errors, do point it out and I promise to get back to it.

When Grey had reached the back of the supposed location, he bursted out of his car, ready to charge into the greenhouse but Fishwill had quickly grabbed on to his hand to still him.

"We can't just walk in there. Not unless we have a death wish anyways."

"Why the fuck not! My sister and woman are in there and fuck knows if they're even still alive. Why the hell can't we move in now!" He whisper yelled.

"Aside the trouble we'll get into with the police, we don't know who else is in there, what's going on in there, we have no plan. We don't know if anyone has been planted in front. We have no idea if any of your girls currently have a gun to their head which will automatically go off once some noice or sound is detected. We have no idea how many shades of crazy that woman is."

"So what do we do then? We have no bloody idea when the fucking cops will be arriving."

Just as Fishwill was about to respond, the sound of parking cars stopped him. Lucas and Trevor stepped out of their various cars. Lucas, after having argued all the way finally convinced Elisa to stay inside the car and not move an inch out of the car.
He wasn't sexist or anything of sort, he just didn't want her to get hurt in the process of being involved in the rescue besides, someone had to take care of the two girls when they were rescued.

While they spoke, the police finally arrived but silently, just as Lucas had requested.
The team leader Davis, was quick to bring out a map he had secured of the area before coming.

"Before we go inside, we'll have to know how many people we can locate in that room, we'd like to keep damage as minimal as possible."
Davis set up the device used to detect the body heat of humans in the building.
They saw that there were several people laid on the floor. There were eight dead people there and the rest were only sleeping. He also saw the man standing erect as well as a woman and two other women seemed to be sitting.

He could not tell the weapons inside the building but he was quite certain his men could handle a flimsy woman with a gun and a man.

Fishwill offered to go to the front being totally convinced that he could take down the guards there, might there be any, more silently and swiftly than imaginable and by so doing clear the road for the rest to fall in.

In a little over two minutes, Fishwill returned not wasting time to tell of his success. He felt smug and for some odd reasons, he wanted to rub it in the face of the cops. He knew the police let him go because they would prefer it if he died, one less problem for them.

Now that the front area was cleared for entrance, all of them were ready to charge into the building. They had agreed that some cops as well as Fishwill would lead the movement to take care of any interruptions and Grey, Lucas and Trevor would follow right behind.

It didn't take them any time to locate the pass way to the inner rooms and despite what they had agreed outside, Grey couldn't help but call out Azure's name once they were close enough, much to everyone's dismay.

•••••••••••••
Azure, upon hearing Grey's voice managed a loud sob while she called out to him as well.
Her gaze which had moved to the ropes originally used to bind her returned immediately to St. Louis once she heard her cuss out loud.
"You fucker!" She threw a slap across Azure's cheek before she stormed towards the location of her bag and brought out a Colt M1911A1.
"How did they get here? You sly fucker! I told you we'd all go to hell together if you disobeyed me and still you did."

"I swear, I didn't tell them anything. Please don't do this Victoria!" Azure begged while tears rolled down her eyes once she felt the metal of the gun pressed to her head.

It was at that moment that Grey and the others entered the room with their guns high and ready to shoot.
"Take one more step and she dies." St. Louis said taking out the safety of the gun and pressing it even further on Azure's head.

"Natalia!" Trevor screamed the moment he saw Natalia unconscious and on a wheelchair. Victoria's voice stopped from taking the next few steps towards his girl. "I said move and she dies."

"What the fuck is it that you want? I'm sure we can reach a compromise. We can let you leave here and actually start a new life away from us all. We'll let all of these slide away. Just hand over the girls." Grey tried to reason. He had no idea what he was saying but the sight of Natalia, the cries of Azure, the disgusting shit of a man who birthed him, he would do anything to not be in such a situation a second longer.

"We won't be doing that Mr Corner, best not to make promises you can't keep. Well take her down and we will leave here with both girls." Davis managed to say, not taking his eyes off the bitch.

"Bryan!" Victoria shouted out of the blue as several men came out of a door that no one seemed to have noticed. The room must've been way out of view because even the heat detector failed to show of these people.

"Well, Shit." Davis whispered
"Motherfucking bummer!" Lucas said mentally face palming himself.
"How did you not see this Davis?" Trevor asked looking even more raged.

"Victoria, where did they come from? Did you lie to me!" This was Dante feeling his anger rise. He had fucked her several times, he knew how she got when she was basking in the pleasure he gave her, she always let her mouth run loose and said almost whatever to him. For some twisted reason he felt betrayed.

"You're one to talk about lies? You told me you were leaving Sandra, you told me you'd become mine and I was willing to spare you all of these. Every time you left my place, it was because you were in a hurry to go back and get in between her legs. I had your house bugged and I tortured myself by watching the videos of the both of you fucking like wild rabbits in heat. I must admit however that I did get turned on and even get my self off while seeing those videos but the point is that you never fucked me the way you did her, you never gave me all of you! And I'm aware that you manipulated your way out of the bond, I'm not stupid. I needed to be safe, you couldn't do that for me. I hope you enjoyed watching me tear your wife apart, because I certainly loved and enjoyed tearing her chest open." St. Louis shifted the gun and made a shoot at Dante, missing his chest by a few inches and shooting at his torso.

The moment the bullet was fired, Grey shot and her hand making the gun fall down. Azure's sobs stopped and hiccups took over, her eyes were wide, she kept wondering who was going to get shot next, she hoped with all her heart it was neither of her friends.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Do you think there's anyone who won't or who will make it out of there alive?
If you do, who is your pick?
Gem loves you all.
You make my days🌹🥺🥺