Azure's event.

The five ladies - Azure's grandma inclusive - had never been happier seeing the annoyed look on the men's face as they taunted them non stop.
During the dance, Trevor had been sure to get embarrassed by his girl and Priscilla about his poor dancing skills.
Lucas had to be reminded of his playboy ways every time a girl winked in his direction or stared for too long - which by the way, was probably every ten minutes -.
There really won't be any need to talk about Grey, practically every thing he did seemed to warrant an attack by his mom and sister.
Adam made sure to keep his cool and do everything right which earned him the title of being a robot. So everything he said, Priscilla made sure to mimic in a robot voice.
As expected, grandpa was taunted simply because he was old.

Azure and Priscilla had even spoken about the entire therapy thingy and she had agreed to show her to her friends who were therapists. She gave extra attention to a particular Mrs. Roseline who appeared to be very mean but she was very professional and sweet in due time. She made her patients overcome every fear and made such fears into the reason for survival.

Despite all the trouble, they were having a great time like one big happy family. They danced together, switching dance partners every now and then. Azure drank a lot of water for fear of losing herself if she got drunk. (if you don't understand, she was scared she'd go somewhere private and take her own life while under the influence of alcohol) She turned down every offer of wine giving her preference as water.

Azure knew that a lot of eyes were on her but she wouldn't let that spoil her fun, the charity event turned out to be one of the best days of her life.

Grandpa had also blurted out his intentions to hand over his companies to Nicholas and make him the sole owner and decision maker of them. He was willing and happy to finally retire.

Azure had found joy in the presence of her family. Her grandparents, Grey's parents, Grey, Elisa and Natalia as well as their men were her family. She'd do anything to protect them. After a while of partying, it was time for auctions and Azure was becoming really pressed. The hall had just three toilets for female use and it was always full every time Azure went to check.

She felt the presence of someone looking in her direction but she chose not to turn. She figured it was one of those people who had seen the news.

"I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll be quick" she whispered into Grey's ear.
"This is like the fifth time you're going are you alright?"
"It's always too full, I'm extremely pressed right now. I'm going to check again before I pee on myself right here and embarrass you."
"Go on. I'll send your girl gang to check on you if you're not back in five minutes."
"You best do." she chuckled and left his presence.

As she walked towards the bathroom, someone grabbed her hand making her heart skip a million beats as she turned.
"It's really full in there, I don't know what you girls had to drink tonight. I can show you a private bathroom though."
"Really? Where?"
"You know, my family owns this hall that is being used tonight, I have a room upstairs that has a bathroom attached to it. You're pretty and so, I'll let you use it."

"Oh my gosh, you are a blessing. Thank you so much." The man, true to his words led her to a room upstairs and let her use the bathroom.

She came out of the bathroom when she was done with her business and headed towards the door however, creepy Mr I-know-the-way had other plans for her.
He easily tackled her to the bed and got on top of her. Her struggles were no match for him.

"Please let me go, I don't want to do this! Arggggh! Leave me alone! Grey! Somebody help me!"

"Stop screaming." he used his hand to cover her mouth. "Why are you rejecting me? I'm going to go easy on you. You're really a dirty whore in the end. It was alright for your father to fuck you but not me? Come on, stop fighting it, I know you want me."