Azure's Date 2.

Nicholas, or rather, Grey would have never believed that the young female in front of him was his Azure. The red hair colour and her -oh so consuming - azure coloured eyes were the only give away.

His jaw dropped and he blinked his eyes several times. He even had to secretly pinch his thighs to be sure that he was not dreaming at that moment.

She was so magnificently looking, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her usual all-over-the-place excessively long red hair was tamed, her eyes seemed to pop out and now had a spark to them. Her heels made her legs seem longer and even more desirable and not to mention her pink lips. It felt like they were screaming 'Come! Come! Come! Come and kiss me senseless please!'

Her laps were visible to him as well and the gown he had purchased for her fit her so well. She bore no jewelry but that didn't stop the sweat that ran down his face at her beauty.

While he basked in her extreme beauty, Azure on the other hand was was battling with her insecurities. She knew the scars on her skin were evidently pronounced and the mere fact that he remained swied had her even more nervous.

Turning towards Candy, -who by the way she had apologized to and made friends with - she blinked back her tears and whispered her insecurities to her.

"I look horrible don't I? I knew this was a stupid idea, he hates it so much. Let's go back in and get all of these stuff away. Perhaps, if there is a long jacket lying around, can I have it?" she hadn't realized when a lone tear fell. "I'm so selfish, I hate myself. I can't even look good for him and still I don't want him being with other beautiful girls. " she rushed all these before Candy could even say anything but the presence she felt behind her made her shut up.

Grey had seen her pained expression before she turned to Candy and without thinking, he got up and rushed to her side to see what the matter was. He had heard a bit of what she was saying to Candy and he immediately felt stupid and lacking.

He had been thinking too much of his desires he forgot that she was one who had extreme insecurity issues. He should have known to at least compliment her and then stare all he wanted at her and now he felt so bad he wanted to die.

"Who said I wanted to be with other beautiful girls. In my eyes everyone pales in comparison to you my love. I was too taken aback by your sudden transformation that I forgot to speak or say something. You look so fucking amazing I want to tear these clothes off you and...... " he paused to rethink what he was about to say. "basically what I'm saying is that you are the most beautiful and awesome woman I've ever known and to think that I can call you my woman is so so..... I do not know what to say to express my thoughts sweetie."

"Gosh Nick, you are so so fucking whipped. I had prior engagements which I've got to take care of and so I'm off." Candy wasted no time in turning to leave after realizing that her presence was no longer needed.

"Candy!" Grey called stopping the woman in time. "Thanks Dee for helping me out today. I appreciate your work and I'm grateful. You truly are amazing at what you do." Grey left a peck on her cheek before he returned to Azure.

Grey felt like he was neglecting his friend but before he let leave, he had to show his gratitude. Azure on the other hand gave her a huge hug before she let her leave after receiving a quick nod from Candy.

Azure kept her gaze on the ground after Candy left them.
"Azure? "

"Grey. "

"You look amazing and I want you to know that. It really doesn't matter to me if you wear all of these or not. I do love you for you and you will always be a million choice and more above other girls to me. I love you a lot Azure. "