Azure's Home.

The day had finally come where he'd be able to take her home. It had been so uncomfortable sleeping on the other hospital bed that was brought into the private room for him and while he couldn't wait to get back into his own luxurious bedroom, he was only more than excited because he knew that he was going to have her there with him.

He had asked her if she wanted her own room and she had declined after admitted she was too scared to be alone.

He had answered tons of questions from her concerning the current affairs of the world.
He too had his own questions but he figured he'd just wait till they got home.

"Are you that excited to be leaving here? I mean, you've been smiling since yesterday non stop. Not even when you were going to receive your shots did you stop smiling."

"Not really. I mean yes, I'm happy to have the cuffs off because they hurt a lot and the hospital food is horrible but even so, I'm only so excited because I get to be with you alone." his breath hitches at her comment and he felt himself stiffen. Her statement to her may have been pure but to him, it was a reminder that he was going to go crazy being with a woman he desired and not being able to touch her in the way he wanted.
Oh! What in the world he would give to have her underneath him.

"The doctors are mean but you're good. I only want to be around good people." she completed with a shrug when she saw that he didn't say anything.

She kept her arms around his neck as he carried her bridal style to the car seeing that her legs were too weak from not being in use for a long time.

Swallowing a gulp of guilt, he decided to take her on a long drive rather than going straight home just so she could feel free a little. He hated that she had to be cuffed like a psycho but what he hated more than that was that someone hadn't found her since. He wondered about her neighbors, relatives and friends. He wondered if none of them realized that she was missing.

He wondered what her life would be like from now on. He knew he couldn't keep her just there in his home because, it would only be a matter of time before she got too used to the environment and she'd hate it there because it would become a prison again.

He also knew that she'd hate to go to work with him because she'd say it's boring. She really was a child.

It was only 10 in the evening when they returned from their drive. Seeing as none of them had eaten, they were famished. He offered to show her around the house the next day since it was already late.

He made a quick meal of pasta accompanied with several side dishes and served it on the dining table where she sat, her eyes flickering everywhere with a wide grin on her face.

"You cook?" she asked when her eyes settled on the him.
She unconsciously licked her lips and swallowed a gulp of saliva.

She couldn't ever remember seeing a meal so amazing. She looked at him waiting for him to give her permission to eat. She prayed he would let her eat the meal.

He had seen the pleading look in her eyes to let her eat and he couldn't help the wave of anger towards her father that hit him.

He kept the food in front of her and gave a smile.
"Whenever you're hungry, just get anything you want and eat. My chef will be arriving tomorrow so just tell him what you want. Anything at all and you'll get it. Go on and eat my dear. The food won't eat itself"

She needed no further ado, she dove into the food like a starved animal letting out loud moans in between her swallows. He watched her with a wide smile on his face.
The sad emotion that crossed her face when she realized the food had finished didn't go unnoticed by him.
He took her plate in exchange for his.