"Yes! Hannah Montana here we come."

*3 weeks later*

"Hey Randy, sorry I missed your call. What's up?" I ask as I fix my hair in the mirror. "I need to speak to you when you come in today, it's nothing horrendous, just apart of your job." He says and I grab my lipstick. "Okay, I'll see you in about 15." I tell him and he hangs up.

"You look cute today." Jos says as she steps into the bathroom with me. "Awe thanks, I've got a meeting with the college professors at 3. I have to talk about the whole ordeal with my job." I explain and she nods. "Okay, I've got my first college class at 12, so I will probably run into you after. Do you wanna meet up on campus and grab a snack?" She asks and I nod. "Sounds great, I'll see you this afternoon." I confirm and fix my hair one last time. "Bye!" I yell as I walk out of the hallway. "Bye!"

——-

"Hm, you're here." Randy says and I open his office door. He stands up to give me a hug and his infamous big smile. I sit down in the red chairs in front of his desk. "So, what's up now?" I ask and he chuckles.

"I need to talk to you about LANY." He becomes serious. "What's wrong with them?" I ask worriedly. "Nothing wrong, all good things actually." He states and the crease in my forehead finally goes away. "So what is the good thing?" I ask.

"How many songs do they have recorded?" He asks and I pull out my phone to look at the note I created of what the song titles are. "9 songs." I tell him. "Ah, even better." He says and pulls papers off of his desk. He hands me tons of them and I skim through them.

"Iconic Records sponsors their bands by sneaking them to bigger producers that need opening acts for their clients. We've slipped LANYs name to several and they've finally accepted them for an opening act. They've got enough songs for a supporting act, but we want to release their album before tour starts, it needs to be done in under a month." He explains and I nod.

"So what does this all mean for me?" I question kindly. "You need to push them to finish at least 3 new songs. You're going to want them to finish the album before you tell them they were signed for a tour, the client might not want them if they haven't finished in time." He explains further. "Okay, well I'll push them harder than I was but don't they deserve to know a artist is interested in them?" I ask and he nods.

"They do, but I've promised an album so the artist can promote them. You need to do this for them because I don't want to let the artist or LANY down." He says.

——-

"You're looking fancy." Ryan says as I walk in, I do a twirl for them as they whistle. "Thank you, thank you. No flash photography please." I joke and stop twirling. I see LANY huddled together and my heart breaks. I want them to do their best but I also don't want to lie to them, plus I don't want them to leave me.

"What's wrong?" Paul asks and I shake my head, putting my smile back on. "Ah nothing, just have to meet with my college professor today and I'm nervous." I lie.

"It'll be fine, you're super talented!" Jake cheers and gives me a side hug. "Thanks guys!" I say and go to my normal spot. "So, we need more games for our weekly party tomorrow, monopoly and uno is not cutting it." Zach sasses and I roll my eyes. "You guys forget that I'm a broke college student, can't you guys bring games?" I ask and they nod.

"Fine, but I'm bringing my karaoke machine and Life." Chase says and I smile. "Ah, we love karaoke!" I state and he smiles. "Yes! Hannah Montana here we come." He cheers. Zach just facepalms and shakes his head.

"Okay LANY, you're up!" I say and COIN gasps. "But we're usually first, it's ritual." Chase whines. "I know, but they need to record their new song today, you guys can go after them." I say and they frown. LANY shrugs it off as they walk into the booth to get it set up. "You're acting strange." Ryan states as I fiddle with my fingers. "It's nothing guys! I'm just all nervous and jittery, don't mind me." I blow it off.

"No, you're acting like you're hiding something. You can tell us." Joe coaxes. I check to make sure the mics are turned off inside the booth so they can't hear me. "Fine, but if you tell them I will permanently cancel Tuesday nights!" I threaten and their eyes widen. "Dang, must be a good secret." Zach chuckles.

"They are getting their album released and they are going to be an opening, but it has to be done within a month. So, they have to finish 2 more songs after they finish this one. If we don't get this done fast enough, the boys will lose their opportunity." I explain and they nod slowly. "It's not that bad, shouldn't you just tell them? Wouldn't it push them to be done faster?" Chase asks and Zach goes to smack him over the head, but stops midway. "He's got a point." Zach says and I nod.

"That's what I thought too, but Randy insists on being secretive so we don't get their hopes up. Should I tell them?" I question and they all look at each other. "Do it after this song so you only have 2 songs to complete instead of 3." Joe reasons.

——-

"So they were just chill with what Randy's plan was?" Joselyn asks. "Oh yeah, wanna know what really happened?" I ask and she nods while stabbing her fork into a piece of chicken.

"The boys knew all about the deal, Randy just wanted to see how long I could make it without telling them." I say and she laughs obnoxiously. "I freaking love him, wow!" Jos says while still laughing. "Yeah, well I made it an hour." I admit and she shakes her head. "That's great, anyways how was your professor?" She asks.

"Went well, just said that since their class is basically what my current job is, they will just count my job as college credit for that class." I explain and her eyes widen. "Wow! That's amazing!" She says and sips her water. "I know right, how was your first class?" I ask.

"Boring already, but attendance doesn't count towards our grade so bet." She throws up a peace sign. "That's great, you can just do your homework for it and skip whenever to hang out with me." I say and she nods. "You betcha." She says.

"Well, the guys are bringing a karaoke machine tomorrow." I tell her. "Yes! I'm singing Hannah Montana and old One Direction!" She shouts and everyone looks at her as I burst out in laughter. "He could be the one, he could be the one, he could be the oneeee!" She sings under her breath.