"Oh, we've met each other for sure,"

"Should I wear this tonight or this?" I offer up two different outfits to Joselyn, she makes a face before pointing toward the one on the left.

"Why do worry about what to wear when you'll be too drunk to remember any on it?" She asks while swiping a tiny amount of chapstick over her lips.

"Well, Randy sent me a text today saying that we're having a meeting with a new band like I didn't know it was coming soon. Anyways, I want to look casually professional incase they do sign on." I explain and she just nods before walking out of my room. Glad she's so supportive of my outfit choices.

"Wait! Hold the fuck up! I just had a thought!" I hear her yell from her room, maybe she has an outburst of support now. She comes into my room with so much determination that I know it's not support.

"It's a band signing on, right? You said Matty is an intern until a band comes along that they think will fit. What if Matty is in this band?" She starts to throw her arms around, if there were cameras around, we would look like a scene from The Office.

"God please help us now."

"He's not invited to Tuesday night parties." She crosses her arms and I shake my head at her baby pout. "Maybe the other members with his band are cool, you already know Ross so there's one person."

"One member, but the other two could be awful like Matty. We need to think this through."

"Matty isn't that bad, we have to get over that. Ross is cool apparently, have some faith here. This is for Randy too, pipe it down Drama Queen."

"Well, c'mon! Get dressed! You need to get to work so you can find out who the fuck is there." She starts to clap and picking up the outfit, shoving it into my hands rapidly.

———

"No Joselyn, I haven't made it into the meeting yet, Randy had a family emergency. He'll be here in 20 minutes." I answer Joselyn burning questions, the phone was perched in between my shoulder and ear. I was trying to find the key to the studio door in my purse.

"Well, where are the people then? Do they just let them roam around? C'mon, we've had too many detective moments for you to be slipping now." I blocked out most of her comment because I was hounding in on the noise from the room, no way all the boys were here this early.

"Joselyn, I literally don't understand why you're so- holy fuck!" My jaw slacked, the tightening in my chest was making it too hard to breathe. "No, no, no. Please, god no." I start to fan myself, I could hear Joselyn asking if I was okay, but I was in too much shock.

"You can't be apart of this too, please no." I push the end button on the call, LANY and COIN were all staring at me with wide eyes, seemingly worried for me. Ryan comes to my side quickly, grabbing my hand. "Are you okay?"

"George, what the fuck are you doing in here?" I take my hand out of Ryan's abruptly and cross my arms angrily. The only person who was connecting the dots was Jake, he was the only one who remembered the phone call with George.

"What's going on? This is just the new options for the band here." Paul was trying to soothe out the anger in the room, Jake smacked his arm and signaled him to be quiet.

"Is it just you?" I asked and George shook his head, did he fear to speak suddenly? He was so opinionated before.

"No, some guys named Ross, Adam, and then that Matty kid just left to get drinks from the coffee room. What the fuck is going on?" Zach asked, looking around at everyone.

Matty and George, in a band together? Oh god, I'm gonna fucking faint.

"Roni, breathe, what's going on?" Ryan asked again, I didn't realize I started to hyperventilate again.