They save you from Someone trying to Rob you

Introduction-

You were in Valentine and a man approached you, holding you at gunpoint and telling you to hand your money over to him. Of course you refused, but you didn't actually know how you were going to get out of this. That's when a stranger, a member of the Van Der Linde gang, came to your rescue even though you had never met them before.

Arthur-

Arthur was just walking past when he saw you being robbed by a man and he knew that he couldn't just keep walking and let it happen. So he walked over to you both calmly and told them to find somebody else to bother. Arthur wouldn't start a fight but if the man robbing you started a fight, Arthur would win it and you would both watch them flee from the scene. "You've got to be more careful miss, a pretty thing like you attracts the wrong kind of attention 'round here" Arthur warned you politely. You smiled and thanked him, he did seem like a genuinely good man. He just nodded politely and smiled before escorting you to your horse, saying goodbye before walking away. You couldn't help but smile.

Dutch-

As the man reached towards you to grab you, Dutch came up behind them and grabbed their wrist. "How about you leave the pretty lady alone and get back on your horse, nothing bad has to happen here" Dutch told them, they huffed and pulled their arm out of his grip and rode way like he suggested. "I'm sorry miss, you won't have to worry about him anymore" he assured you. You smiled and thanked him. He introduced himself and he seemed like the perfect gentlemen as he walked you to your horse to make sure you got there safe. He kissed your knuckles and politely said goodbye before walking away, making you smile.

Micah-

When Micah saw you he would roll his eyes but he knew that he couldn't just sit back and watch you get robbed. So he walked over to you and told the man robbing you to just turn around and walk away, but they didn't. You gasped when Micah punched them in the face, hard, making them stumble backwards before running off. Micah didn't need much of an excuse to start a fight. "It's not safe to walk around here alone, lookin' like you do an' all. Don't make me have to have your ass again" Micah commented and you wondered whether you should be offended or not. You crossed your arms over you chest when his gaze traveled over your body, but you couldn't help smiling a little to yourself as he walked away.

Charles-

The man snatched your coin purse out of your hand and was about to walk away, but Charles walked over to you both and grabbed the purse out of their hand. The man who robbed you threatened Charles but he didn't get intimidated by it, he just threatened them back before scaring them off. Once the other man had left, Charles turned to you with a polite smile and held the purse out for you. You took the purse from him and thank him with a smile. "You're welcome miss, I promise there are some good men out there still" he smiled, nodding at you. You just smiled back, you believed him and you believed that he was one of those good men. He walked you to your horse before nodding and walking away.

Javier-

As the man robbing you reached out to grab you, Javier pulled you behind him and glared at the man. He would tell them to just walk away but when they threatened him, he would curse or mutter something in Spanish before getting into a fight with them. After Javier wins the fight, of course he wins, the other man went running. "He didn't touch you, did he hermosa?" Javier asked, dusting himself off and turning to you. You would shake your head and thank him for helping you. Javier would smile and offer to escort you to your horse, just so nothing else bad happened to you.

Sean-

When Sean saw you being robbed by a man, he knew that there was no way he was going to let this happen. He would approach you both, talking loudly and confidently while telling the man that he was going to kick their ass unless they backed off. He might've been overestimating himself but it was the thought that counts. After chasing the man off, Sean congratulated himself a little bit before turning to you with a large smile. "Well miss, it's looks like today is your lucky day. It's a good thing that I was around to save ya from that sleety bastard" Sean smiled and approached you, admittedly his cheerful persona made you smile. He offered to walk you to your horse and you accepted, there was something charming about the loud but polite Irish man.

Hosea-

Of course Hosea couldn't just watch some man rob you, he knew that he had to do something. But he wasn't the type to deal with things using violence, he always got out of things by using his wits. He walked over and politely nodded at you both, you watched as Hosea talked to the man and before you knew it he had convinced them to just walk away and stop trying to rob you. "Sorry about that miss, I hope he didn't hurt you" Hosea smiled politely as he turned back to you. You smiled and told him that you were fine before thanking him. He insisted on walking you back to your horse, saying that he wanted to make sure you got there safely and that the man didn't come back to bother you.

Kieran-

Kieran frowned when he saw you being robbed by a man, he wasn't sure whether he could actually take the man in a fight but he knew that he had to try. As the man stepped towards you, Kieran hurried over and gently grabbed your arms, pulling you closer to him and behind him slightly. He told the man to leave before someone got hurt but the man wasn't really intimidated, after some arguing Kieran just pulled you away from the man until they were out of sight. "Sorry miss, I didn't mean to scare ya or anything. I just wanted to help" Kieran smiled a little awkwardly. You smiled at him and thank him for helping you, when he was sure you were alright he would walk you to your horse. He would smile and offer a small good bye before watching you ride out of town.

Requests?