Javier Escuella: Señorita

Javier Escuella X Female Reader

Request: smut based on the song "Senorita" by Shawn Mendes. This is a little different to other stuff I've written.

I have never heard this song before, it's not my type of music, but I did my best! XD

WARNING: smut

Word Count: 1900

You had been a member of the Van der Linde gang for a while now and you felt right at home here. You liked each member in one way or another, but one of them was different. One of them made you feel different than the others.

The way that he looked at you as soon as you stepped foot into the camp, you could feel his gaze, you could feel him watching your every movement. The way that he smiled at you when he introduced himself, the sparkle in his eyes, the way his tongue wet his lips. The way that he whispered Spanish into your ear when he passed you, making sure nobody heard him. You didn't need to understand his words to understand the implications of whatever he said. You were a goner from the moment that you met the man.

Javier Escuella, the only man to ever have this sort of effect on you. You avoided him at first, not liking the way one glance from him could make you weak at the knees. But you couldn't avoid him forever, especially when he seemed so determined to get close to you.

You weren't naive, you knew what the tension between you both was. It wasn't romantic, it wasn't innocent, but as time went by you started to care less and less.

Then, one night at a gang party after you had both been drinking, the tension became too much. Javier had you pushed up against a tree, out of the sight of the camp, his body pinning yours to the solid surface while his lips moved with yours.

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for you

You had both been interrupted that night before it could move past anything over than a heated make out session, this only increased the tension between the two of you. You both had a taste and you both watched more. The glanced you shared were heated, the subtle touches between you both ignited sparks that weren't there before. It had only made things worse. You wanted each other more than ever.

It was after that night that Javier started calling you 'Senorita', despite it not being a personal pet name, it felt like it was. Every time he called you it, you could feel your cheeks heating up.

Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name, la la la
It felt like ooh la la la
Yeah no
Sapphire moonlight
We danced for hours in the sand
Tequila sunrise
Her body fit right in my hands, la la la
It felt like ooh la la la, yeah

Eventually neither of you could bare it anymore, one night you and Javier took a walk away from the camp. You ended up stopping at a sandy shore, the moonlight reflecting off of the still water. Javier handed you a bottle of tequila, it only took a few sips between yourselves to get the needed liquid courage.

Javier took you right there in the sand, anyone could have walked by and saw you both but you just didn't care. All you could think about was Javier, he was intoxicating and you had the same effect on him.

The way he touched you was like he knew your body better than you did. Each touch, each kiss, each whisper, each heated look, it just fuelled the fire building within you. His body fit against yours like it was made to do so. The whole night was perfect, you had never been with a man that made you feel so...you couldn't even find the word for it. He made you feel like a goddess walking the Earth.