Dutch van der Linde: Civil Agreement Part 3

Dutch van der Linde X Female Gang Leader Reader

Summary: After acting on impulse and ending up with Dutch in your bed, you promise that it won't happen again but neither of you can resist the chance to tease each other. Will it really be a one time thing?

(Carries on from the end of part 2)

Word Count: 2630

Dutch fell down on his back beside you while you pulled the sheets up to cover your chest. You and Dutch lay beside each other on the bed, both of you staring up at the roof of your tent as you both breathed heavily and tried to get your breathing back to normal. You both spared a glance at each other before returning your gazes to the roof of your tent.

"Well, that happened" Dutch chuckled to himself and you could punch him for the smug tone in his voice.

"It did, but it was a mistake. It won't happen again" you nodded but spoke sternly. There was no way you would let this happen again, no matter how much you wanted it too.

"You really have no fun, do you?" he asked, turning his head to look at her, a smirk on his face.

"We have a business arrangement, we ain't going to complicate things" you told him, knowing that this would all be easier if it remained professional.

"It doesn't have to get complicated" he pointed out as he propped himself up in his elbow, laying on his side to face you.

"It always gets complicated, but that doesn't matter. It ain't going to happen again" you turned him down again. People always say that it wouldn't get complicated but sex always complicates a relationship one way or another.

Dutch smirked to himself as he caught his second wind. You only rolled your eyes as Dutch rolled over so that he was hovering over you again, one of his hands stroking up and down your waist. "You sure about that?" he asked, practically purred in your opinion, before he buried his face in the crook of your neck and began leaving kisses. You reached up and tangled your fingers in his hair as you felt his teeth graze against your skin.

"Hey! Miss, you two done in there? You haven't killed him have ya? Mr van der Linde's gang says that they have to go" one of your men called through the canvas. Dutch groaned into your neck before pulling way, you chuckled slightly but were actually disappointed that it was cut short.

"I'm sure" you nodded as you both sat up, gathering your clothes from the floor before getting dressed.

Once you were both dressed you walked towards the exit of your tent. "Still a one thing thing?" Dutch asked as he fixed his hat on his head.

"Always a one time thing" you rolled your eyes before you both walked out of the tent like nothing at all happened.

You both explained to the two gangs that you had argued for a while before coming to an agreement, willing to forgive each other as long as the next few job went off without a hitch. They all seemed to believe it.

-----

The two gangs had been working together for another few weeks now and they had been running jobs smoothly, no serious mistakes be made and everything going fine. So this meant that the two gangs continued to work together, this also meant that you and Dutch had to spend even more time together.

You, Dutch, and a few members of each of your gangs gather around the table. You were discussing some job opportunities and who would take the lead on them or who should work them.

"There is this cabin, just north of Valentine. It's gunna be empty all night but we have to be out before morning" Sean informed you all, obviously talking about robbing a homestead. You hummed as you checked out the location on the map, it wasn't too far and would most likely be a simple score.