Javier Escuella: Shakespearean

Javier Escuella X Female Reader

Summary: you were born into a rich family but you fell in love with an outlaw, Javier Escuella. For a while, meeting in secret was enough for you both but when your parents tell you that they have arranged for you to marry the son of another wealthy family, you and Javier know that something has to change.

Word Count: 4200

It was late in the evening and you were getting ready to go to bed, you had already changed into your nightgown and brushed your hair out. You knew that your parents would probably be asleep by now, you had been reading and lost track of time so you were going to bed later than usual.

Just as you were about to get into your bed, you heard the sound of a guitar. You furrowed your brow in confused before realising that it was coming from outside. You grabbed your coat, slipping it on to cover yourself up, before opening the door that led out to your balcony. You stepped out onto the balcony, holding onto the railing as you looked for the source of the music.

You looked down and were slightly stunned to see Javier sitting on the low wall of a flowerbed as he played his guitar outside of your window. You watched him for a moment, a smile instantly appearing on his face when he saw you step out of your bedroom, before you realised that he was playing music outside of your house while your parents slept.

You smiled before bringing your index finger up to your lips in a shushing motion, hoping that he would be quiet. Luckily, he stopped strumming on the guitar and just smiled up at you instead. This time, you held on finger up as if to say 'just give me one minute' before disappearing back into your bedroom.

You hurried through the large house as quietly but quickly as possible while fastening your coat. You stepped outside and quietly closed the front door before running around through the gardens to where Javier had been sitting on the flowerbed.

When Javier saw you come around the corner, he placed his guitar down and stood up, facing you. Without hesitating for even a second, you ran up to him. You practically collided with his body as you wrapped your arms around his neck and Javier instantly wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you tightly against him.

"You're crazy, somebody could have heard you" you scolded him but all authority was washed away by the smile on your face.

"Don't worry, nobody heard me. Just you" Javier assured you with a cocky grin. You kept telling him that one day he was going to get caught but he wouldn't believe you, he always told you that things were going to turn out just fine. As long as you were together.

You and Javier were star crossed lovers. Two people from completely different worlds, one a daughter of a wealthy high society family and the other an outlaw and revolutionary. Two people this different were never meant to meet, their paths should have never crossed but they did. You had fallen in love with the outlaw and, in return, he had fallen in love with you.

-----

You and Javier had to make plans on when and where to meet, since he couldn't risk getting caught by your parents and he didn't like the idea of you travelling too far on your own. So you often met on the outskirts of your family's property. Tonight was one of the nights that you had planned to meet Javier so, as usual, you sneaked out when your parent's were asleep.

You walked over to the spot where you usually met Javier, a small smile forming on your face when you saw him. You felt better already.

Instead of greeting him with a smile, a warm embrace and a kiss like usual, you just walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his waist. "I'm so glad you're here" you mumbled as you buried your face in his chest.