You Run Away Together

Request: You are a part of 'normal' society and dating them (obviously they are outlaws) so you both have to sneak around to be together. Eventually your parents and their gang find out about it and they are not happy about the relationship.

Arthur-

Arthur knew that he should've known better, he shouldn't have let himself fall for you because your lives just weren't compatible. He had even warned you on one night that you spent together that his life was dangerous and that he probably wouldn't even reach old age, but you didn't care because you wanted to be with him despite your very different lifestyles. You usually met of a night, sneaking out and meeting him outside where he would help you onto his horse before riding off. Both of you cherished the time you spent together. But both of you knew that it couldn't go anywhere, your lifestyles were just too different. You didn't want him to give up his life and he didn't want you to give up your life either, he didn't want to drag you into the life of an outlaw. Even though you both knew this you couldn't stay away from each other, you loved each other, of course you couldn't be kept apart.

Eventually it happened. Your family and his gang found out about you both, and all of them showed up on one of your dates. Arthur knew this day would come, where you would realise that you had to go home and that he wasn't the man that you really wanted. But of course he was the man you wanted, you loved him and you were ready to start a life with him. Maybe it was the pressure of having all those eyes on you both or maybe it was Arthur finally coming to his senses, but he looked at you and he knew that he would be happy retiring and settling down with you. "How about that little farm we talked about?" he smiled at you and you use every drop of will power to not kiss him right then and there. That night you ran away with Arthur Morgan, and you never regretted it once.

Dutch-

Dutch liked you as soon as he saw you and you would admit that he made an excellent first impression, but you weren't as easily lured in by his charms as other might have been. But before you knew it you were meeting Dutch once a week, then every other day. You would sneak out of your house and meet him outside, where he would take your hand and take you out like the perfect gentlemen, making you feel more special than anyone had done before. He had mentioned the gang and you knew exactly what he did for a living but he never suggested that you joined them, he didn't want to pressure you into abandoning your life. He found himself wanting to ask you to join them more and more as he began to fall in love with you, at this point you were just waiting for him to ask you to join them because you knew that you would say yes.

Eventually it happened. Your family and his gang found out about you both, and your parents showed up at one of your dates. You had to make the decision right then and there, but you had already made that decision a while ago, you just prayed that he would ask you the question you had been waiting for. Dutch looked between you and your parents, he knew that he couldn't lose you and he had to at least give you the option. "The choice is yours, my dear. Will you join me at the camp?" Dutch asked, he knew that you loved him but he still expected you to reject him and the outlaw life. But he was more than pleasantly surprised when you accepted his offer. He placed you on his horse before riding off to the camp, genuinely excited to introduce you to the gang.

Micah-

Neither of you were completely sure how you ended up together. Out of all the outlaws you could have dated to disappoint you father, you fell for Micah Bell. You usually met of a night, sneaking out and meeting him outside where he would whisk you away for a night much more thrilling than you would have had with anyone else. He wasn't sweet or romantic but he tried, and sometimes he tried really damn hard. But both of you knew that it couldn't go anywhere, your lifestyles were just too different. You didn't want him to give up his life and he didn't want to ruin yours, he was never convinced that you would be happier with him. When you first told him that you loved him, he just told you to stop it. If you loved him back it would be so much harder to know that he couldn't have you.