Catch up with Josiah Trelawny

Finally adding Josiah Trelawny to the preferences!

They Flirt with you Around Camp-

Josiah is the perfect gentleman but will do anything to sweep you off of your feet. He has no shame about flirting with you, especially if he suspects that you return his feelings. He will bring you gifts, even if it's just flowers, he will perform his little magic tricks in an attempt to impress you. Josiah will definitely kiss your knuckles whenever he bids you farewell. Of course the other members of the gang will see his attempts of flirting with you and even when they mention it to him he is unaffected, he doesn't care if people see him flirting with you!

They Get Jealous-

Jealously is a rare thing with Josiah, only because he is usually showing you off anyway. He pretty much always has you on his arm, holding you by his side, or making it clear that you were together in some other way. Other men didn't really flirt with you because you were always by Josiah's side, they never got the chance. But if you happened to be away from him and another man started flirting with you, Josiah would get jealous. He wouldn't start a fight but he would definitely make a show out of pulling you against his side and planting a kiss to your cheek or to your lips. Josiah would politely say goodbye to the other man before walking you away from him.

You Have an Argument-

Although arguments are rare, they are never fun. Once an argument begins it is usual full of passive aggressive comments and arguing in hushed voices so that the others can't hear, so that they don't get involved. When an argument is really bad, Josiah will just leave the camp and may not come back for a few days. He did that before you started dating, he would just disappear and reappear without much warning, but now when he did it it was infuriating. However, he would always return to the camp with a sincere apology and a gift, hoping to make everything better between you both.

They see you in your Underwear-

When Josiah entered your tent uninvited and saw you in your state of undress he wanted to look, he really wanted to look, he wanted to stare and take in your every feature but he didn't. He apologised sincerely and covered his eyes, turning away from you and praying that he hadn't made you uncomfortable. You gasped softly when you saw him, grabbing something to cover your body and trying to ignore how hot your cheeks had gotten. You stumbled over your words as you assured him that it was alright, it's not like he actually did it on purpose. He apologised again before telling you that he wanted to talk to you but that he would find you later, when you were fully dressed and around the camp, before leaving your tent.

Having Sex-

Josiah will make you feel like a goddess, he will worship you to no end. Sex with Josiah is always intimate, whether it is slow or verging towards his rougher side. It's always connected, with eye contact or deep kisses. His hands touching every part of you and you doing the same to him. You are definitely going to finish first, he would be ashamed if you didn't, he would be ashamed of forgetting his manners. Your pleasure first, that was his number one rule in the bedroom.

Aftercare-

Still treats you like a goddess! He will get you anything that you need and loves holding your afterwards. He will tenderly caress your body and your face, brushing his fingers through your hair, pressing short but loving kisses to your face, jaw, neck, shoulders, anywhere he could reach. He will do this until you fall asleep, he will probably continue to do things like this while you slept until he drifted off as well.

Horse Riding-

You both love getting away from the camp together, no matter where you were, you enjoyed that time alone together. He would take you on slow and peaceful rides, you on the back of his horse, while he shared stories about where ever he had been recently and the people that he had met. It was rare that a horse ride was just a horse ride, it was usually an excuse to get you out of the camp and on his horse so that he could take you on the real date he had planned.