Arthur Morgan: Just Relax

Arthur Morgan X Female Reader

Summary: the summary is just 'submissive Arthur', please enjoy!

WARNINGS: this is just smut/NSFW

Word Count: 1500

Arthur had been so busy recently. He was always thinking about the gang, putting their needs above his own. Normally you admired that about him but you could see that it was starting to get to him recently, he looked tired and worn out. You hated seeing Arthur like this and knowing that he would work himself to death if he could.

You just wanted to help him relax.

You stepped into your shared tent, where Arthur already was. It was pretty late in the evening when Arthur got back from the job he was on, when he got back he sat down at the fire with you for a little while before deciding to turn in for the night.

A sigh left your lips as you stepped into the tent and closed the canvas behind you. Arthur was sitting on the cot, working on taking his shoes off. He had already removed his coat and hat, leaving him only in his shirt and pants.

"You're always so busy helping people, worrying about the gang instead of yourself. You work so that everything turns out fine and everyone else can just relax. It's about time that you learn to relax" you told Arthur as you walked over to him, standing in front of him.

"I'm fine, I don't think I have anything to do tomorrow" Arthur shrugged as he took off his boots and pushed them to the side.

"Yeah, until somebody else asks you to do something for them" you shook your head, he never got a break.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine" Arthur smiled softly as he began to stand up.

"No, you're tired and overworked" you told him as you placed your hands on his shoulders, pushing him back down onto the cot. He raised an eyebrow as he sat on the edge of the cot, a little surprised by your actions. "You need to relax, just let me help" you smiled as you climbed into his lap, straddling his thighs.

Arthur was about to say something but didn't get the chance too before you had kissed him. He instantly kissed you back, his hands resting gently on your waist.

You were right and he knew it, he was tired and needed to relax and he was more than happy to do it your way and let you help.

You pulled away from his lips before kissing along his jaw and down his neck. Your fingers worked on unbuttoning his shirt from the top downwards while he planted his hands firmly on your hips, letting his eyes flutter closed.

You could practically feel the tension leaving Arthur's body as you kissed down his throat, starting to kiss across his collarbone and leave small love bites behind as you moved the material of his shirt of of the way.

Arthur ran a hand up your back as you finished unbuttoning his shirt and pushed it open, allowing you to scatter kisses over his chest. You sat back on his thighs as you slipped his shirt over his shoulders, you took Arthur's shirt off before just tossing it to the side.

"Lay down" you ordered gently as you lent towards Arthur so you could whisper in his ear, before kissing the sensitive skin below it.

You climbed off of his lap to let him move and lay down on his back, while he lay down you took off your shoes and kicked them out of the way.

With a small smirk, you climbed back onto the bed, straddling Arthur's hips as you lent down to capture his lips in a slow but deep kiss. You pulled away from his lips again, kissing down his neck like you did earlier. But this time, your kisses trailed down his chest and down his stomach.