Bill Williamson: Coincidence

Bill Williamson X Female Assassin Reader

Summary: You and Bill run into each other a few times, surely it can't just be a coincidence. Either way, neither of you really mind.

Word Count: 3000

You glanced around the large crowds, looking for the man that you were here for. You were at the mayor's party in Saint Denis, not an environment that you enjoyed but sometimes the job called for it. You were supposed to be assassinating some wealthy high ranking member of society, people like him were your usual targets. If you feel bad for that man, don't, he probably deserves this.

Bill shifted uncomfortably as he glanced around the party, he hated places and people like this. Eventually his gaze landed on you, something about you just caught his attention, for some reason he was just suspicious of you.

You blended into the crowds well, pretending that you belonged. You were wearing what all the women were wearing, a fine dress with your hair pinned up nicely. You were acting exactly how you would be expected to act but something just told Bill that you were doing just that, acting. Simply playing the role. Bill had noticed that you were alone and that you hadn't talked to anyone at all since he started watching you.

You had started to feel eyes on you, so you started weaving through the crowds in the hopes to get out of their sight. Maybe somebody had recognised you...

You stopped weaving through the crowd when you saw your target wandering off on his own, away from the party. He had clearly been drinking since he was swaying and stumbling slightly.

Starting to follow him away from the crowds, you wrapped your hand around the handle of your knife that was hidden in the waist of your dress. Thankfully, your target was heading to a secluded area, which made your job easier. You followed him down the side of the main building, walking down a dimly lit path beside the house.

Suddenly, you were stopped by a hand wrapping around your wrist and roughly pulling you backwards. You dropped your knife as you were violently pushed up against the wall of the large building.

Bill grabbed your wrist and threw you up against the wall, he wasn't going to let you ruin whatever plans Dutch had for tonight.

"What are you doing?" the man, pinning you to the wall, asked.

"What are you talking about? I was just getting away from the party, let go of me" you explained as you struggled in his grasp. He clearly wasn't some sort of law enforcement and you were pretty sure that he had no significant pull over anything, so you weren't too afraid of what he would do.

"Don't play innocent, I've been watching you" he told you, pushing you against the wall again to stop you from squirming.

"That's not creepy at all" you muttered, fidgeting again.

"I saw ya following that man, and I saw ya pulling out that knife" the man told you, nodding towards your knife that now lay on the ground.

"Alright, fine, you got me. I'm working" you huffed, still not giving up on fighting his grasp even though he was clearly larger and stronger than you.

"Working?" he asked, wanting you to expand on that.

"Yeah, working. Now it's your turn to stop playing innocent. You don't belong here, at a party like this. I bet you've never even worn a tuxedo before. I bet this is the first time you've dressed so nice and I bet you hate it, you're probably uncomfortable. Both in the clothing and around these people. Why are you here?" you asked as you stopped moving, staring him down and turning the tables on him.

Red Dead Redemption II Preferences and OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara