They React to you Wearing Lingerie

Arthur-

Arthur would definitely be surprised. Nobody had made an effort like this for him before but he was not disappointed. He would feel like one lucky son of a bitch. He would be a little flustered, simply not really knowing how to react to your chosen attire. He would smile and awkwardly compliment you, making you laugh gently before pulling him towards you. He would be careful when taking it off of you, figuring that it was probably expensive. But the sight of you in lingerie was definitely something that he would like to sketch at a later time. 

Dutch-

Dutch would be very pleased, in fact he was probably the one who bought you the lingerie in the first place. But if you had bought it yourself to surprise him, he would be more than pleased with it. He would placed his hands on your hips and pull you towards him, running his hands over the material of the lingerie as if he was examining it. He would tell you how beautiful you look and definitely get a blush on your face. After this experience he would buy you more lingerie, keeping an eye out for something he liked every time he visited a town.

Micah-

Micah would be surprised, letting his gaze roam your body before smirking at you. He would tease you for buying lingerie and putting it on just for him, asking if you were trying to impress him or if you wanted a little extra attention today. He would usher you closer to him, examining the lingerie and feeling the material under his rough hands. He liked the lingerie but you would need to get a new set after he rips it off of you.

Charles-

Charles had never been with anyone who wore fancy lingerie but it was a pleasant surprise. To be honest, he was kind of fascinated by it. He would run his fingers over the lace, twirling the ribbons around his fingers as he slowly unfastened the ties. Pressing gentle kisses to your bare skin while telling you how beautiful you look, slowly and gently removing the lingerie from your body.

Javier- 

Javier would smile when he saw you wearing the lingerie. He had probably been with women who were wearing lingerie before but he definitely thought that you looked more than beautiful. He would smirk, instantly complimenting you smoothly, running his hands up your waist. He let his gaze linger on you for a little longer, making you blush before kissing you. He would encourage you to wear more lingerie. 

Sean-

Sean would just stand wide eyes, his mouth hanging open. He had never been with a woman wearing lingerie before. He would make some clumsy compliments before smiling brightly and proving to be very enthusiastic bu your choice of clothing. He would hurry over to you, his hands roaming your body and pawing at your lingerie, making you chuckle at his almost child like behaviour. He would ramble about how amazing you are while covering your bare skin with kisses.

Hosea- 

Hosea wouldn't quite know what to say, but he would smile at the sight, and it was definitely a pleasant sight. He would smile and compliment you while taking your hands in his. He gently pulled you towards him, kissing you gently before pulling away from you. His hands would run over your body, feeling the lingerie under his hands, doing it in a respectful manner that you always thought was just so Hosea. He would tell you that he liked the lingerie and that encouraged you to wear more, but he made sure to remind you that you were just as exquisite without it. 

Kieran-

Kieran's face would heat up, turning red just from look at you. He has definitely never seen a woman wearing lingerie, at least not anyone wearing it for him. He wouldn't quite know what to do, just being a flustered mess but in the best way. You would take his hand and guide it towards your body, as if you were telling him that it was okay to touch it. Then he would just nodded, running his hands over your lingerie and your body, telling you how beautiful you look. 

John-

John would be surprised, not expecting you to wear something like that for him, you should know that it isn't necessary for you to wear something like that. But he liked it. He would place his hands on your waist, somewhat gently pulling you towards him before kissing you. Running his fingers over the unfamiliar material, trying to figure out who to unfasten it without taking his lips away from yours. 

Requests?