You Almost get Assaulted

You and the gang are in the saloon and you get dragged away and almost assaulted.

Arthur-

Arthur was often kept busy by the rest of the gang, this time it was Dutch talking to him about something Evelyn Miller wrote. Arthur realised that you weren't sitting beside him when he reached out for you and his hand touched the chair instead. He frowned to himself and started looking around the saloon, still not listening to what Dutch was saying. When he saw you at the back of the saloon, being harassed by some drunken man. Arthur didn't even excuse himself, he just stood up and and stormed away. Dutch was left confused at the table. Arthur walked over to you and shoved himself between you and the man, telling him to back off as he reached behind himself and grabbed your hand. You would probably have to tug on his hand in order to pull him away, you knew that Arthur would happily get into the fight with a man who was going to hurt you. Arthur would pay attention to your tug on his arm and slowly back away before turning around and walking away with you.

Arthur wouldn't take you straight back to where the gang was sitting, instead he would take you to a quieter part of the saloon or outside for a moment. He would gently hold your shoulders and ask you if you were alright. Once you assured him that you were fine, Arthur would pull you closer and press a kiss to your forehead, making you smile. Then he would take you back to the gang, sitting down to hear the rest of whatever Dutch had to say. This time he reached out and his hand found you, he wasn't going to let you leave his side until you reached the camp again. He had a hand on you at all times, not wanting anything to happen to you.

Dutch-

Dutch laughed at something that Hosea said, turning his attention to where you had been sitting, a frown appearing on his face when he saw you weren't there. He looked around the saloon and eventually saw you being harassed by some drunken idiot. He was instantly angry, he placed his drink down and stood up. He ignored anyone who tried to get his attention as he walked straight over to you and the man. Once he got to you, he would pull the man away from you and push him a little further away. Dutch's arm would wrap around your waist as he pulled you against him, it gesture making you feel safer as well as making a very clear point to the man that had been harassing you. Dutch would politely excuse you both, a threat very clear in his voice, you would have to be stupid to not hear it.

Once Dutch got you back to the gang, he would gently pull you down onto his lap. He would have an arm wrapped securely around your waist while you relaxed against his chest. There was noway he was going to let you leave his side after what just happened, you didn't want to leave his side anyway. Dutch made you feel safe, plus you weren't about to complain about your position. Every now and again he would lean into your ear and ask if you were alright, wanting you to reassure him that you were okay.

Micah-

Someone is about to die. As soon as Micah saw you with that man, trying to drag you out of the back door of the saloon, Micah would be on his feet and storming over to the two of you. He definitely isn't going to wait for an explanation, he is already grabbing the man by the collar of his shirt and throwing his first punch. Micah would drag the man outside, throwing him to the ground before throwing more punches. You would have to pull Micah away if you don't want him to kill the guy. If Micah got what he wanted, he would keep beating the man until he wasn't recognisable, laying in his own blood.

Afterwards, it depends what exactly happens. If the law doesn't come around, Micah would take you back into the saloon and get you a drink, not letting you leave his side for the rest of the night. If Micah had caught too much attention and you had to leave the town until things calmed down, he would just take you back to the camp. He isn't very good at comforting you but he would try his best, agreeing to hold you in an embrace as he kisses the top of your head. A tender gesture that you don't normally receive from him but he is just happy that you are alright.