Chapter 11

R-The name and title I was born and given is Naxer of Balance.

 There was silence for a good minute.

Z- I have known and fought against you for years and years and years. And you are telling me you are not only my soulmate that I have looked for so many centuries but you are also the only reason the world hasn't gone to shit. They say barely above a whisper I nod to acknowledge that what they said was the truth. 'Not only that I have gotten your wrong for all the years I have known you. 

R- Yep that's the jist of it. I didn't know about the soul mate thing until we started hanging out recently I didn't have clue till about 10 minutes ago. And No one except Artemis and my Mother and apparently our neutral being for some reason know about my real name. I hate it, always have because of my mother. Anything related to her even my name I tried to cut out of my life completely. 

Z- That's absurd I don't have a mother but a mother should love and care about you or at least that is what I have seen in humanity. And wow we are oblivious as fuck about the soul mate thing. 

R- I nod and laugh 'We really were. And speaking of that what do you propose we do. I know what I want but it is up to you on what you want to do in our relationship. It's going to be kinda hard considering your an angel and I am a demon it's going to be really hard no matter what. 

Z- She rests her hand on her chin and furrows her brows. I almost see a light bulb over her head light up when she thinks of a plan. 'I have an idea... But it is going to be hard for us.'

R-I smirk 'Let's do it.'

Artemis POV

When I finally got home to hell things are kinda going to shit in our sector and of course, none of the other con demons are doing shit. I throw open the throne room doors and things are in chaos people are fighting and it is an all-out brawl going on. 

I walk up to Rex's throne that I pretend is mine. I hate doing this but it helps Rex so I will do it. But she is the only person I would do it in the world for. I don't love attention but Rex hates it more so I do it. I sit on the throne and close my eyes knowing the big entrance is coming. 

A couple seconds later there is a large boom as Rex hits the floor of the castle and creates a small crater in the floor. 

R- Get the hell back to work or whatever the hell you should be doing right now! 

There was a start of protest but the glare she gave them shut them up realllllll fast. If death had a look it would be the way she is looking at people right now. 

Once everyone turns and leaves she turns around with a big smile, waves, and says 'Heyyyyyy bitch!!! Long time no see'

We are very rarely separated and when we do it always feels weird. 

'Bitch what the fuck took you so long' I respond with a smirk and I raise my eyebrows in a suggestive way. 

R- It wasn't that! Calm your horny butt down. I just had to explain her my whole past and then we had to create a plan for how to move forward. 

A-What is that plan?

R- To destroy and kill my mother. 

AN:Sorry this chapter is short I am hella busy