Chapter 49

Once we get there she starts looking around with wide eyes. 'Have you never been to the surface?'

Misty- I haven't, most of the other healers will deal with surface stuff if it comes, I mostly stay in the palace.

The front door is thrown open and two brunettes run out and tackle me in a bear hug.

Misty- Umm I thought you were dating one person.

Lexa- She is. We are dating other people she is just our friend and we haven't seen her for a while and for some reason all of our emotions feel like they got multiplied by a million.

Luie walks out with Zoey, Sam, Raven, and Clarke.

Luie- Hey mom! And Lexa that would because of your connection with your wolf. It makes you feel more whole once you are connected to your wolf so emotions are more elevated.

Octavia- That makes sense. Whose the girl giving us a weird look.

'That would be Misty' Max says while walking outside and toward our group. She looks absolutely floored at seeing the girl.

Misty runs up and koala bear hugs Max.

Misty- It hasn't been long but I have missed you so much. She said it quietly but we all have amazing hearing so we just pretend we can't hear the conversation.

Max- I missed you too. She said while bearing her head in her neck.  

Rex- Okay sappy demons let's go in the house I am hungry as hell. 

Raven- Agreed! We are having pizza!

Octavia- Babe the fact that you just said that makes me love you more if that is at all possible. 

Raven kisses the shorter girl on the forehead as we walk into the house for food. 

T.S After dinner in the back yard

I am standing in the yard waiting for Lexa, Octavia, Luie, Artemis, Sam, and Max.

Octavia walks out with Artemis. 

Octavia- What's up you wanted to see us?

Luie walks out and says 'Seriously what the fudge is going on!' 

Sam and Lexa walk out behind them with Max just behind them. 

Max- You will see calm down. 

Rex- Okay first Luie and Sam my first question about this is for you two and the rest will get the gist from the question. 

Luie- Sure what's up mom?

Sam just nods giving me a smile. 

Rex- I want your blessing and permission to ask Zoey to marry me. 

All except max- FINALLY!!

Sam- I don't know about Luie but I for sure approve and give you my blessing 100000000%

Luie- Mom does Zoey make you happy?

Rex- Very much so.

Luie- Do you love them?

Rex- More than you will ever know

Luie- As long as Zoey doesn't hurt you again I approve and you have my blessing also. 

Lexa-YAY!!! 

Octavia- When are you going to propose? How are you going to propose? Do you have a ring?

Rex- I don't know yet. I don't know. And that is why I asked you here, I want you guys to come help me go ring shopping. 

Sam- Of course, we will help!

Lexa- Agreed! If I can be your best man/ maid of honor!

Octavia- WHAT!!? NO, I WANT TO BE MAID OF HONOR! 

Rex- Guys calm down, I don't know who is gonna do it yet. 

Lexa- Okay, whatever let's go get the ring! Do you have a place in mind?

Rex- I do in fact! I say giving Max my raise hell smile. 

Max- Please tell me we aren't going where I think we are going. 

Rex- Yep! Zoey, Raven, and Clarke will probably kill me but it will be fun!

Luie- Oh no. Please no, mom!!!

Sam- Where are we going that has two of the strongest people terrified

Rex- You guys did say you wanted to go too hell, right?

Octavia- Wait we are going to hell??!!!!! Hell Yah! Pardon the pun! 

Lexa- Dude this is gonna be fun! But don't we also have to die to go there. 

Rex- Don't worry Luie,' I say giving my daughter a don't argue glare, 'can give humans special passes to go into hell for a certain period of time.' 

Lexa- Cool!

Sam- One problem, Angels are REALLY not welcome in hell so I don't think the arc angel of life's second in command will be very welcome. Anyone who has been alive in hell for a while will know who I am.  

Rex- That's true that is why I am going to give you a charm bracelet that will change the way you appear to anyone who isn't trusted by me. 

Max- So, in other words, no one but the 7 lords and con demons will know who you are, plus a couple of other people here and there. 

I quickly summon the bracelet that is needed for the charm and hand it to Sam. Luie hands similar bracelets to O and Lexa. 

Once everyone is ready. We all hold hands and I teleport us into the small shop in the underworld. It isn't anything special but I am pretty sure Gina has what I am looking for, she always has what you are looking for. 

Octavia- This is different from what I was expecting

Max- What were you expecting

Octavia- If I say burning pit of fire will that be silly?

Luie- No we have those just not for everyone. We have a very civilized living arrangements and towns for demons. 

Lexa- Cool! What exactly is this shop?

Max-Honestly? I have been here hundreds of times over the years and I still have no idea. 

Octavia- Oh damn that's crazy! 

We all start milling around when a lady in her mid 20's runs out with a broom and yells 'WHO THE HELL IS TRYING TO ROB MY DAMN STORE!!!' 

Max, Luie, and Artemis all yelp and hide behind me Lexa and Octavia give them a weird look even though we were behind a shelf and they were face to face with Gina.