Chapter 51

Max- Don't worry Wendy your man is safe those girls are more likely to go after you versus him. I hear Lexa growl at the girl and realize I had done the same as a warning.

Gina- Damn some people are posessive

Luie- In their defense they just made their first connection with their wolf

All (but the group that went to hell)- WHAT!!!????

Clarke- Since when do you guys have a connection to your wolf!???

Lexa- Ummm 

Raven- Well

Octavia- Yesterday

Zoey-Why didn't you tell us

Rex- In their defense they were going to but caught up in something else.

Clarke- What something else?

Lexa- Clarke come here O tell Raven. 

They walk up to the girls and they get told about the secret mission we were on

Raven- FINALLY! 

Rex- Shush don't talk about it

Zoey- What the hell Rex tell me what they are whispering about. 

I walk up and hug the adorable and clearly frustrated human and say 'I am sorry but I can't tell you right now it is for your own good.' 

Artemis- I mean now is actually as good of a time as any. Wait five minutes while Max and I go get the others and I think Ax will want to be here also. 

Rex- Can you get my Hollywood friends also. 

Zoey- What is happening? They are so oblivious it is adorable. 

Rex- You will see. I say with a sigh. 

We just sit and hang out while Luie Max and Artemis go and get our friends from around the country. 

Artemis is the first to return with the Hollywood squad of friends including Kelly, Halsey, Selena, Ruby, Taylor, P!nk, Gwen, Blake, and Adam. 

Next is Luie with Ruby, Blake, Yang, Weiss, Trish, Leah, and Lacey. 

Max comes back with Ax, his husband, Becca, and Chloe but it takes a little longer probably because she had to explain the whole teleportation thing.

Zoey-Why did you ask to bring them here?

The others in our group walk out of the house. 

Rex- You will see. I am gonna go say hi to some people and hopefully not die before I can say what I want to say. 

They just give me a heart-stopping smile as a walk up and hug my H.W friends. 

We far enough away from Zoey that if we talk quietly they won't here. 

Ruby- So your gonna ask them?

Rex- Yep.

P!nk- Are you nervous

Rex- Very.

Halsey- They love you don't worry. 

I give them a smile as I turn and face Zoey while motioning for them to join me in the center. 

Zoey- So are you going to finally tell me what this is about?

Rex- Yah but you have to promise not to interrupt until the end okay?

Zoey- Whatever you want. I laugh at the reference from so long ago

Rex- So you know me I suck at emotions and I am terrible with words so I am gonna keep this short. We didn't have the best beginning. To be blunt we hated each other, but we got to know each other and it turned out you weren't so bad. I say with a laugh a couple of others chuckle. 'Even before we figured out that we were soul mates I started to care about you. I would never admit that out loud at the time but I did, and it scared me, which is hard to do considering I am death. These last couple of weeks have been the best of my life,'