Chapter 32

AN: Enjoy! I just realized I forgot to explain some stuff in earlier chapters but it will get explained in this chapter. It is also gonna be kinda long.

After 10 minutes or so of celebrating the team says goodbye to all of our friends and agrees to meet at Kara and Alex's place in a half hour. We all walk into the locker room and start changing. I grab my phone fast and text Luie

Chat 

Rex- Hey Sweetie! We won our game and are having an after party at Kara and Alex's house want to come and crash the party?

It takes a second but she responds with 'For sure!! I love your friends what's the address?' 

Me- It is 12 Devs Drive. Can you pick up your adoptive sisters and her friends on your way? You can take one of my cars if you want. 

L-For sure see you there! 

I quickly change into a muscle tank top,  jeans, and of course a glove on my arm. I throw my hair into a messy bun while I walk out of the bathroom to see all of the team changed and waiting for me. 

Melissa- It is nice to meet you officially Rex Con of Death.

Rex- You guys told her?

Bri- We felt bad lying to her, and she grew up around my family and knew that supernatural beings existed because her sister fell in love with a vampire and got killed by a hunter in the process.

Mellisa- I have no problem with it. From what I have heard and seen you are a demon in title alone and are a truly good person. 

Rex- Yah yah whatever. I say waving her off. 'I am hungry, let's get to the party. All that running and getting knocked down hurt a lot.' 

Lexa- She is right let's go. 

We all walk out to my large van and all hop in. 

It doesn't take long to arrive at the large farmhouse that is just outside of the city. 

We all get out of the car and walk toward the house. I open the door and the lights are off which is weird. We all walk in and everyone jumps out and yells 'Surprise!!!' 

Zoey, Raven, and Clarke all run up and tackle Octavia Lexa and I. 

Thea- You guys killed it good job!!! 

Sara- Seriously!! Rex how the hell did you get back up after getting hit so hard?

Max- We may have fought a lot when we were really young and as you know I am strong so she is used to getting hit hard.

Lican punches Max as they both laugh. 

After some more laughs and food the doorbell rings. Kara looks around and asks 'Are we missing anyone? Besides Artemis who decided to stay a little longer in hell?'

Rex- Yes I invited a couple more people is that okay?

Kara nods and walks up to the door and opens it. Standing in the doorway is Ruby, Blake, Yang, Weiss, Kirito, Asuna, and Luie. 

Alex- Hey guys! Long time no see! How have you been?' 

Ruby runs in and goes to get food with Kirito and Luie. They all say 'Hi' As the run to the kitchen. 

Weiss- Hey! Nice to see you again! Thanks for having us and sorry about them they are always hungry. 

Monica- That is the truest thing you have ever said. 

We all laugh and walk into the living room to hang out and eat. 

I call out to Ruby 'Hey Rubes can you bring food into the living room I am starving.'