Chapter 40

Trey- Well damn famous badass and an icon! You are seriously an amazing person!

Rex- Thanks but I don't see how I am an icon I mean I only have been in the public eye for about an hour. I say while laughing. 

Trey- I think little kids and people who are part of the LGBTQ+ will definitely look up to you for being so amazing and public with your relationship. There is more representation than in the past but it is still a lot less than there should be. 

Zoey- I think you are exaggerating but thank you! I am going to find Sam and take some photos I will see you later and it was nice talking to you! They waved at the camera and walked away. 

I see Halsey, Taylor, Selena, and Ruby walking over too me. I wave and quickly say 'Nice talking to you Trey I have to run! I want some photos with my friends. 

I run up to my friends and hug them in a massive group hug. I see a ton more flashes from the reporters. We turn and start posing and being goofy and the reporters take more photos. 

We keep going for a while and I see more celebrities interacting with my friends and getting along very well. I smile and continue taking photos with different people, including famous friends and my non-famous amazing friends. 

 After another hour or so of interviews and photos. After it had died down a little I called out 'Thank you all for coming! But we will all be heading inside for the private ball, so have a good rest of your night and get home safe!' They all groaned and packed up their stuff and started walking out. 'Okay friends, family, and crazy people I am not sure how I became friends with,' *cough 'Max' *cough 'Follow me to the backyard for the ball and hang out.' 

They all follow me and I lead the way into the house and into the backyard where I had ordered a string quartet to set up along with highering some people to put in a dancefloor and a large buffet. 

Halsey-How the hell did you get this all set up in a couple of hours

Rex- Magic I say giving jazz hands

Zoey rolls her eyes at me and Raven says 'That's not how it works but it seems like it was this was a crazy amount to get set up in such little time.'

We all laugh at the girl's comment. 

The band starts playing and I continue milling around talking to different people I hadn't seen or talked to for a long time, but I considered them all my friends. 

I feel a tap on my shoulder when I was talking with P!nk about her new song.

Zoey- Can I have this dance? 

I giggle at the goofy girl and nod. We walk to the middle of the dance floor and Clexa and Octaven join us along with some other couples. It was a short song but it felt like an eternity. Okay, that might be an exaggeration but time doesn't matter when I am with Zoey. 

Holy shit! They turned me into a lovesick cheesy person! Damn, I can't tell anyone so I can keep my reputation. 

The night goes amazing and is filled with laughs, tears, and stories. 

The next morning I wake up to my phone blowing up. I am not surprised since a ton of majorly famous people posted about me. I quickly make my Instagram unprivate and allow all the people trying to follow me to do so, after turning my notifications off so my phone doesn't break. 

I ton of people follow me on snapchat and twitter. I go onto snapchat and see there is a new rundown episode I click on it to see Erin sitting in her usual chair when she says 'ATTENTION EVERYONE! Today is going to be a crazy episode! I have a ton of stuff to share with you. First, meet Rex Morninglight' I pop up below her in a little clip of me smiling and it flips to different photos with different people on the red carpet. 'Not only is she one of the nicest people you will ever meet she is also best friends with Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Ruby Rose, and Halsey. But those are just her super close friends. She also knows Ellen, all of the Voice coaches, and a million other singers and actors.' I smile at how awed she seemed even now. 'Not only that she is a third-degree blackbelt badass! And all those things would be fine and I would be okay with her existence if there was something average about her, but NOOOOOOO!' She did jazz hands 'She has no flaws. Not only is she genuine and polite to people, she cares for and protects her friends. I got to talk with her friends and her and if you want to watch the interview along with all the others you can watch on youtube. Back on topic though, this girl is freakin doing everything if she was old enough she could run for president and win with ease when people realize how amazing she is, which is an excessive amount.' Next story comes and then 'Move over Bugghead. Hasta luego every adorable ship that has existed. There is a new OTP in town. Meet Roey.' A photo of Zoey and I popped up. 'And yes that is the same Rex from before.' Another photo of us pops up from when I was looking at them when they had their head buried in my chest. 'I mean look at the way they look at each other!!! If your significant other doesn't look at you the way Zoey and Rex look at each other, then you aren't right for each other.' Another photo of us both looking at each other popped up. 'Like seriously they are so freaking adorable!!! That's all for today go give my homegirl Rex some love on social media!' Well, that explains some of the number of followers I got.

 I go over to my Instagram and see that I already have 1.3 million followers and it is climbing higher fast. 

I quickly go onto my story and film a video for my new followers. 'Hello, all welcome and nice to meet you all! I will be going live at noon California time and telling you guys more about myself and maybe go live with some people! See you then!' I post it and walk downstairs to get some breakfast. 

I walk down to see Max looking at her phone. 

Max- God damn the whole world wants to follow us. I have over 3 million followers and it is going up still. 

I look at my phone and say 'I have 10 million and counting.' 

Thea- What the hell? Jeez, someone got famous fast. 

Max- Go look at your account

Thea- Wow what the hell!! Since when do I have 3 million followers. 

Artemis- Since you were at the event of the century.

Kris- That's true, it was crazy and anyone who was anyone was there unless they were in a different country and even some of them came from different countries just to see Rex again. 

Rex- True they are great friends. Also, I am going to go live later on Instagram and if you guys want to hang around and meet some of the fans I will go live with. 

Sara- Sounds fun I am in. I doubt any of them remember me but it will be fun!

Rex- I don't know about that you have a little over two million followers. 

Sara- WHAT!!? She runs and grabs her phone and goes to her Instagram. 

I laugh and say 'We should also create a group youtube for crazy shit we do and we can vlog adventures and game nights.' 

Monica- Sounds fun! 

AN: Hope you enjoyed it!