Chapter 4

2 Days Later....

I've been staying at Sasha's for the last two days. Sasha is helping me in getting a job. Sasha's baby girl Selena is very sweet. She has manners and is really kind hearted. I hope my baby would be like that. Right now I'm sitting in the lobby area for another interview. I hope Mr Johnson would accept me.
"Ms Carter!" The woman in the font desk call.
"That would be me." I said as got up and walk to the his office. My stomach won't flat anymore. It began to show. A little bump. Which reminds me, I was supposed to visit a doctor but then again, I have no money and no father figure for the baby and I'm also under age. I knock on his door and waited for an answer.
"Come in!" He said. I breath in and then walk in.
"Good morning Mr Johnson. I'm Aria Carter." I said walking in.
"Oh it's you again. Why did you return? Haven't I made it clear last time?" He said placing his hands on the desk folded together.
"I'm sorry, but right now, I'm really desperate for this job. It's not for me but for my baby." I said still standing half way through the room.
"Listen. I will repeat myself. I will not hire an minor or even worst an minor that is pregnant." He said getting up and walking closer to me.
"Sir please. Because you haven't given me a job last time, I was remove from
Lesley's home. And then Sasha found me and help me. She'll probably throw me out as well and I'd probably be in the street or benches alone and pregnant." I said tears filling my eyes.
"I don't care. You can leave. Don't ever return here again!" Mr Johnson said. The tears that was threatening to fall, I couldn't save it back. It just fell. I turn around but as I move I then started to feel dizzy and then I blank off.

Brandon Johnson's POV....

Tears fell and roll down her face. I feel so guilty. But for the first time in a long time, I felt something. Then I saw Aria stop in her tracks. She then fainted and luckily I caught her in time.
"Aria!" I call as I held her in my arms.

*******

At The Hospital....

I took Aria to the hospital and then Sasha came.
"How is she?" Sasha ask holding her daughter Selena I think.
"I don't know. The doctors haven't told me yet." I said. Then out a doctor came
"Hi, are you here for Ms Aria Carter?" The doctor guy ask. Then k stood up quickly.
"Yes. I'm...a.." I didn't know what to say.
"Her boyfriend." Sasha said.
"Hmm...you? Aren't you Brandon Johnson one of the world's highest richest guys? The strictest one?" The doctor ask.
"Look just give us the report!" I yell a bit angrily.
"Yes. Uh...Ms Aria Carter, she is stressing too much. It can be dangerous for her baby. Any more little thing like this again and she can lost her baby. Which I'm sure she would probably commit suicide after." The doctor explain.
"What?!" Sasha said.
"Here is her medical bills and this is what you should get her from the pharmacy down the hall." The doctor said. Before I could take it, Sasha already grab it and walk down with Selena her daughter to the place the doctor instructed.

******

Aria's POV....

I woke up looking around. I realise that I was now in a hospital.
"Hello? Where am I ?" I ask. Then I sat up in the bed. The door open revealing the last guy I thought I'd see. Mr Johnson, or should I say Mr Heartless.
"Uh...what? How did I, came here?" I ask.
"You fly. What else I brought you here." Mr Johnson said.
"Why did you help me?" I ask out of no where.
"I did what anyone else would of done." He said coming and standing next to me, well the bed.
"Thank you." I said to him.
"How about, you work for me? It's a one time offer." Mr Johnson said and I smile.
"Yes! I would do anything. What must I do? When do I start?" I ask quickly.
"First settle in here and then we'll you get discharged you can start." He said.
"Wait! I don't have money for the hospital bill!" I told him.
"Don't worry about it. I already paid for it." He said and I felt relieved.
"Thank you. I promise to repay you back." I said.
"You can start work from tomorrow. I'll tell the doctors to discharge you whenever you're ready." He said and left. Then Sasha and her daughter Selena came in.
"Sasha?!" I called. Sasha came quickly and hug me. It was a group hug actually with me, her and Selena.
"So glad you're okay!" She said.
"Thanks for coming." I said thankfully.
"No problem. You are also my responsibility." She said after we broke from the hug.
"Yes and my favorite auntie!" Selena said making me smile with tears falling off my eyes.

The Next Day....

Mr. Johnson's POV

I was five minutes later for work today. I don't know what it is about Aria that makes me feel and remember my horrible past. She's like...so special in a way. I have to ignore her. She's pregnant for God sake!!!! I was sitting by my desk doing some work on my laptop when a knock came to my door.
"Come in!" I said. Then she came in. Wearing a black skirt and shirt. With a white normal shirt inside the black one and black heels.
"Uhm..good morning sir?" She said looking a bit scared walking up to my seat.
"Good morning Mrs Carter." I replied.
"Uhm...where to I start?" She asked.
"You can start by editing these designs." I said handing her a couple files.
"Oh!" She said taking them. Then she nodded and was about to walk out.
"Aren't you afraid of falling with that heels? And the condition you're in?" I asked her.
"It's the best pregnancy clothing I have." She replied then left.
I feel a bit bad for her. I mean I didn't even listen to her side of the story. You know what. I have no time for this crap. I have work to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Diviya_xX❤

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_