Chapter 25

After that little so call talk with Scott we both went down for breakfast. Brandon and his parents was there waiting for us.
"Why so late?" His mother asked.
"Mrs Johnson." I started but she spoke.
"Please it's Brittney." She said.
"Mrs Brittney Johnson." I said walking in.
"Oh no...I meant just call me Brittney or Britt." She said.
"Well Mrs Brittney. Scott here, was asking me for advice." I said and they all looked at me confused, even Scott was.
"Advice?" His father asked.
"What for?" Brandon asked.
"Dating advice. He wants to express his love for.....a...close friend. His best friend....and he's......a bit shy.... to tell her....,wondering if it might ruin their friendship...so I told him he wouldn't be able to keep it in as the more you do the worst it gets. There is only one life and believe me we may not see each other in the next afterlife." I said lying but I'm pretty sure that's convincing.
"Well then. Its good to have a wonderful daughter-in-law then. I can see the bright future." His father said.
"Brandon you're so lucky you have found a special angel like her." His mom said and I smiled.
"Well don't just stand there come have breakfast." His dad said. I sat next to Brandon whom seems a bit lost in his thoughts.
"Bran?" I am whispered to him and he looked at me.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." He said and continue to eat.

****

Today we were supposed to go shopping with his parents. I'm not sure if Scott will be going. For some reason I want to believe in Scott that what he is saying is true but then again he left me alone and pregnant. I have to tell Brandon sooner or later before the baby arrives. How can I tell him? He'll just be broken and I don't want to lose him.
"Hey, you okay?" Brandon asked me as we walked through the mall and went into a store.
"Yeah. Just a bit, nervous." I said.
"What for?" He asked.
"Being a mom." I said.
"Relax I'm here with you. Now let's get you some pregnancy clothing for that huge tummy of yours, ours." He said and I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

*****
Scott's POV....

As I walked into a store with our family my mom shook me out of my thoughts.
"Hey look over there. So cute, aren't they?" She said pointing to Brandon and Aria. She had wrapped her hands around his neck and they were laughing and smiling at each other. Which led me back to this morning what I told her what needs to be done.

Earlier That Morning....

"Here's what needs to be done." I said.
"What?" She asked as she held her room door opened.
"Brandon has lost his first love already and he has turned cold and his heart turned to a stone. See ever since I was small, Brandon use to always be there for me always taking the blame and always giving me everything I wanted. Up until now and I love my brother more than anything else in this world. So I am not going to break him and neither is you!" I said.
"I don't want to lose him." Aria said.
"And you won't but, if you want him as your husband and the father of our child then I have an condition." I said.
"What is it?" Aria asked.
"The baby must be named after the name I give him." I said and she corrected me.
"Her." Aria said.
"A baby girl. Her name will be name by me and I will be her God father. Also she will be spending equal amount of time with me." I said.
"Done." Aria said and we shook hands.

Present Time....

"Scott!" My mom said and I realise that I was still in the store.
"Yeah. I'm coming." I said.

Aria's POV....

I then unwrapped my hands from him and we decide to choose some pretty dresses. He then called me.
"What about this?" He asked me showing me a beautiful dress.
"Bran this is seven hundred bucks!" I said looking at the price..
"Aria, there is nothing that is too expensive for the Johnson's." Scott said walking us and watching the dress.
"Exactly." Brandon said.
"No I think it's too expensive." I said.
"Nope we're taking it. Excuse me we're taking this." Brandon said and I put my hands on my waist.
"No way!" I said.
"Too bad we've already take it." Scott said and he an Brandon high five.
"Oh so now the two brothers are a team and they're against me. Okay.. we'll see." I said walking away and I could here them laughing.

Later That Day....

Sasha's POV....

I know what I need to do. My last wish is to ensure a safe and bright future for Selena. But how do I do it? I have to Aria before the time is up but the problem is by the time she returns home here, I might already be dead.
"Ma'am?" Said a customer breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Yes? I'm sorry. What did you order?" I ask.
"One chocolate latte and a strawberry short cake please." The person said.
"Who am I making it out for?" I asked getting my pen and notebook.
"Marilyn Jenkins." She said.
"Fifteen dollars." As she handed me the money. Okay have a seat your order will be up." I said.
"Two combos, chips and two cola to go. Thank you." Another woman said. Seems like a rich brat.
"Whom am I making this out for?" I asked.
"Veronica Midge." She said. Oh her husband owns Midge Industries.
"Twenty-five dollars. Have a seat." I said as she hands me a thirty and told me to keep the change as she texts on her phone. Finally there is the last one. She seems decent. A guy was next to her. I'm guessing her husband, since they look more like a couple.
"One chocolate milkshake and one strawberry milkshake, a vanilla short cake with extra frostings and two sets of fries and ketchup. Thank you." The girl ordered.
"Thirty-five dollars." I said as they paid with a fifty. Then I gave them back the change. I then passed my hand through my hair and I saw strands fall out. I quickly ran inside and into the washroom. I closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror and cried.
"It's all true!" I said crying as I turned on the tap.
"No!" I cried more and more. I have to tell Aria I can't hold it back any longer. Time is running out. I continue to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Aren't you all feeling sad for Sasha? I'm writing it and I feel like crying😭😭😭....
Comment below and tell me what you think..also vote..it wouldn't take long to do so probably only a minute or less, a few seconds..✌