Chapter 12

The Award Ceremony.....

We were both at the award ceremony sitting and waiting for the announcement.
"Mr Johnson. There is something I forgot to tell you." A guy in a black tuxedo said and leaned and told him is a whispered form in his ear.
'Hmm! I wonder what is he saying?'
"What?!" Mr Johnson shout whispered that I heard.
"It's true." The guy said.
"Why wasn't I told about that? Huh? This is insane!" Mr Johnson said angrily. I was looking at them confuse.
"Sorry I have to go. But see what you can do." The guy said and left.
"Mr Johnson? Are you okay?" I asked unsure.
"No I'm not. Everyone's assistant that they brought must say an speech. You haven't prepared for that." He said and I looked at him like with an are you crazy face.
"What? How am I?" I go to say then I remember how much this award ceremony means to him.
"I can't believe I'm gonna lose this." He said. I can't! Let him down!
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the award ceremony show. I am Mr Fred Smith. As we know that the winner will win a some of money as well as the top company of the world." And everyone applauded.
"Now before we announce the winners we must first hear a few words from the assistant of the owner." And then everyone applauded again. Then after some about a two hours later we were still sitting and it was finally my turn.
"Johnson's Fashion Company." I heard the Fred guy say. I'm so nervous and scared. But I have to do it for Mr Johnson. As I got up I walked to the stage. Mr Johnson was looking at the ground.
"Hi good evening everyone. My name is Aria Carter. I represent Johnson's Fashion Company. What can I say? I mean Mr Johnson is the most hardworking person I ever know in all my seventeen years. Yes, I've done something accidentally and now I'm pregnant. And for someone I've been thrown out by my own parents. My best friend ignored me and I left. I struggle for about a week then I met someone who told me to try Johnson's Fashion Company. I went to his company and he literally gave me a chance of helping myself. And with that favour he's done for me I will forever be grateful and I probably owe him my life. I haven't been working long but I've work enough to say that his life everyday he reaches to work early, he does work and more work most of the times giving up his lunch break just to make sure all his work is completed. He's made his company the best above all and I think that this award ceremony winning trophy isn't even worth the troubles he gives to himself just to make sure everything is on the top. He is like my idol. He's the greatest and most hardworking person I ever ever ever met in my life. And in that he's very sweet kind and generous or and strict. His company has done everything. They give chances to people who wants to help and redeem themselves. And this is my words. Thank you." I said I didn't realize that I was crying. Mr Johnson was looking at me and I believe that is tears in his eyes. He stood up first and clapped followed by everyone else. As I was walking down Mr Smith talked.
"Thank you Ms Carter. Wish you were working at my company. Anyways the winner if this award ceremony is none other than The Johnson Fashion Company!!" He said and I smiled happily. Mr Johnson then came up and was next to me.
"Congratulations!" Everyone said and Mr Johnson took the award and shook hands.

After The Ceremony....

I was walking outside and I was looking for Mr Johnson but had no idea where he went. I was standing next to his car waiting for him.
"Mr Johnson?!" I called. I then decided to walk around near by. I walked next to an spring place and sat on the concrete part. The stars looked so beautiful from here. 
"Eh! Em!" I heard someone cleared their throat. I looked up and saw Mr Johnson holding two ice creams.
"Hi." I said as he sat next to me. He handed me and ice cream.
"Thanks." I said.
"You deserve it and more." Mr Johnson said. As I eat the chocolate chip cookies I was so glad it's my favourite.
"Thanks for choosing this flavour. Its my favorite." I said.
"It was..." Then he stopped and looked away.
"It was what?" I asked.
"Nothing. It is my favorite as well." He said.
"Crap!" I said scared and Mr Johnson looked at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I was supposed to go for an checkup. I completely forgot. I'm so careless." I said looking at my stomach that was showing.
"I'll take you tomorrow morning." Mr Johnson said.
"Thank you. You can take it off my paycheck." I said and he shake his head.

The Next Day.....

I was inside the doctors place waiting to go in.
"Ms Carter." She said and I was nervous. Mr Johnson was sitting next to me. As I got up and walked the woman stopped me.
"You need someone to go in with you."  The woman said and I was gonna talk when Mr Johnson came up.
"I'll go with her." He said and we walked in.
"Good morning. Please have an seat." The doctor said. As I sat she raised my t-shirt up and put a jelly thing on it and rub it around with an scanner.
"How far are you?" She asked.
"Three going to four months." I said. Then the picture came up on the screen. Mr Johnson also smiled.
"My baby awe!" I said and tears rolled off my eyes.
"You want to know the gender?" She asked.
"Yes please!" I said.
"Give me a second." The woman said. I then looked at Mr Johnson who seem eager to know as well.
"Congratulations....wanna make a guess?" The doctor asked.
"Uh...hmm..a boy?" I asked.
"Nope I think it's a girl." Mr Johnson said and I laugh.
"Well you might have to buy her a set of teddy bears. The guy won. Its a girl!" The doctor said and I cried.
"Oh my God!" I said crying. Mr Johnson then smiled at me.
"Can I have this picture?" I asked.
"Of course. Be right back." The doctor said and left. I was just so happy and tears of joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Diviya_xX❤