Chapter 72- Final Chapter

Aria's POV.....

"Mom! NO!" Brandon yelled as Brittany pulled the trigger. The sound fill the room. She fell on the ground shaking a bit. The bullet is seen in the middle of her chest.
"MOM!" Scott and Brandon yelled as they both ran by their dieing mother's side.
"Why did she kill herself?" I asked myself as tears came out my eyes.
"Shane Johnson you're under arrest for the murders of Fred Johnson, Sasha Mitchell and Irene Lawrence. You're also charged for raped of a seventeen year old." Michael said as some other cops came and handcuff Shane.

Couple Hours Later....

After the ambulance came and took Brittany away, we were all sitting outside in the front porch. I held Veronica in my arms trying to stop her from crying. Selena then went by Scott and I went by Brandon.
"Hey Bran. Ronnie wants you to hold her." I said handing him Veronica and he smiled a little. I then kissed his cheek.
"Hey, Aria can we speak?" Michael asked.
"Yeah uh sure." I said getting up and following him next to the ambulance which is away from everyone else.
"I wanted to apologise for...kissing you." He said.
"Oh." I said.
"It was wrong of me and I shouldn't have done that." He said.
"Its okay. I can't believe that Sasha was poisoned. But how did she?" I asked.
"Don't know. I'll have to interrogate Shane Johnson." He said.
"Okay. Thank you." I said. As I about to walk away I turned back to him.
"Hey did you find out anything about your parents...death?" I asked him.
"Unfortunately no I haven't but I am glad that I helped a family." He said.
"That's really nice of you." I said.
"Thanks. Anyways I gotta go. See you." He said.
"So this is goodbye?" I asked him.
"Hm...definitely not. I will still need to be in contact with you, Scott and your husband for help or details regarding my search to find out about my parents death." He said.
"We'll be happy to help in anyway we can." I said.
"Well see you then." He said. I then give him a small hug even though I am a bit still angry.
"Bye." I said before going back by Brandon and the rest of my family. My parents also came as soon as they heard the news.
"So what now?" Scott asked.
"I don't know yet but we will go through everything together as family. All I know is that I'm not alone anymore." I said.
"Or pregnant." Kevin said and we all laughed a little. Even Brandon give us a little smile.
"True. I'm not alone and pregnant anymore." I said.
"I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen that whatever happened today was just the beginning." Brandon said.
"You're just traumatized by all that happened." I said.
"Maybe." He said.
"Relax it's all over now." I said.
"Let's hope so." I then said.

*****
Well we did have an happy ending or so I'd thought.

******
Eight Years Later...
No One's POV...

"I'm...sor...sorry." Aria said crying as her hands are all covered in blood. The door then open and everyone came in.
"Aunt Aria?!" Selena called behind her.
"I didn't...I didn't kill him." Aria said on her knees crying.
"You killed him?!" Lesley said shock.
"I didn't...it was an acc..accident!" Aria said crying.
"My mom is innocent!" Veronica said.
"I'm sorry I have to do this but Aria Johnson you're under arrest for the cold blooded murder of your husband, Brandon Johnson." Michael said and Aria stood up.
"No! Mummy didn't do anything!" Veronica said.
"Sorry Veronica but your mother is a cold blooded murderer." Michael said.
"Uncle Scott please say you believe!" Veronica said.
"I believe in what I see. And what I see now is my brother dead and the cause of that is your mother." Scott said.
"I believe Veronica. Aria wouldn't do this." Kevin said.
Aria then put out her hands like she admits she killed Brandon.
"Let's go." She said through her tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

What just happened? Book two will be out next year.

Book one has sadly came to an end guys...but good news I'm bringing in a book two.

The name of book two will be Trump Cards.

Please tell me if you'll be interested in it so I'll know if to write it because if I write it and no one reads it? It'll hurt a lot lot lot.. Remember these things takes up lots of time.

Remember to check out my other books, you can get them in my Wattpad account and also follow me up.

Click the star below and leave your comments. Love you, all till next time 😘✌❤

Follow me on Instagram: vvvyaaa_