Chapter 10

I was waiting for Mr Johnson to come, my suitcase was packed with only a few suits of clothing and shoes to match and makeup and jewelry. I looked at my phone and saw 4:30. Then I saw an black car pull up in from of me. It was shining so much I had to close my eyes a little.
"Ma'am your suitcase." The driver I guess said and I give it to him. He first open the back seat and I sat next Mr Johnson whom was also wearing sunglasses and a formal suit. So weird, who puts on clothes like that to go over seas?

Mr Johnson's POV.....

I was on my way to get Mrs Carter. When we arrive for some reason I couldn't get my eyes off her. She looked so beautiful then I forced myself and looked away. After she came in her hands was on her already showing stomach. After some time we were almost to the place where my secret private jet is. Then we've suddenly stop.
"Sir, we can't get through this way there's an road block, we have to leave for another track." The driver said.
"What you mean? I specifically told the pilot to take off at 5. Do something." I said angrily.
"Wait, I have an idea. But you all have to play along." Mrs Carter said.
"Hey! Emergency! Move over!" The driver said. This is embarrassing.
"Arh!" Mrs Carter yelled holding her stomach.
"What's the emergency?!" And officer asked.
"She's pregnant!" The driver said.
"Whose her husband?!" The officer asked.
"I am! Now hurry and move! My wife's in pain!" I said and both the driver and Mrs Carter looked a bit shocked.
"Arh!" Mrs Carter yelled again.
"Let this vehicle go! Its an emergency!" The officer said and the driver pulled off and passed through. When we reach far enough the driver spoke.
"Good job ma'am!" The driver said.
"Its Aria and thanks." Mrs Carter said.
"I'm John." The driver said.
"I'll give you an bonus for it then." I said.
"Thanks." Mrs Carter said and smiled looking out the window. Wow she actually smile since, has she ever smile in front of me? Nope first time wish I could of snap this.

*******

Aria's POV....

We have finally made it to the private jet. And damn he's right, it's pretty! It's a black with red and it's shining. Its beautiful. I was so mesmerized by it that I completely forgot where I was.
"Mrs Aria?" I heard the driver John called me.
"Huh? Oh I'm...sorry it's just first time I've ever seen a private jet so..." I said.
"Well its time to leave." Mr Johnson said.
"Oh yeah sorry sorry. I'm coming." I said as I took my suitcase.
"I can carry it for you if you want." John said.
"Its okay. I can manage." I said about to pick up my suitcase but he took it.
"It may not be good for your baby. Can't pick up heavy thing you know." John said.
"Oh well thanks." I said and Mr Johnson just walked away with his suitcases.

*****

On The Jet......

This is the first time I've ever been on a private jet and I hope it's not the last. I better take some selfie pics just in case it's the first and last time.
"Where's my phone?" I asked myself searching through my bag.
"Is this it?" Said a voice behind me that made me jump.
"Oh! You scared me. Yes thanks." I tod Mr Johnson and he left. Hmm!!! How rude, he didn't even welcome me. Anyways I better take some pics. After taking about a couple pics all around the jet I was gonna take a final one in the main part. After taking it I realized that Mr Johnson was in it, the last one.
"Mrs Carter?!" I heard Mr Johnson voice and I just put away my phone.
"Yes?" I answered.
"It's gonna be night soon. The dinner is already set." He said not even looking at me and showed me the way with his hands.
"What? Oh I'm coming!" I said and followed him into a large dining area. We both wash our hands and sat down.
"Wow, who cooked all this?" I asked.
"Are you gonna eat or asked questions?" He asked. And I ate. While eating I saw an cookie biscuit thing. I wonder what that is. As my hand reach it Mr Johnson's wasn't paying attention when his hand also went for it and his hand went on top my hand and he accidentally grabbed it hard.
"Ouch!" I said easily but he heard. Then he looked to face me and we were both looking into each other's eyes. His was so mesmerizing. Then I hit back reality.
"Uhm...!" I said and he realised and let go of my hand.
"Sorry." He said.
"Its okay." I replied.
"I'm finish with dinner." He said and got up and left. Hm...wonder what's wrong with him.

Some Time Later....

After dinner I went and freshen up then went to sleep. While lieing I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier. The way we stared at each other...hmm...he s cute but there is no way ever there's gonna be a chance with us. I better just go and sleep.

Mr Johnson's POV....

After a couple hours after dinner I couldn't help but thought about earlier. Her eyes were so mesmerizing. I need a drink. I got up and walked in the kitchen. On my way I stopped in front of her room and saw the door open. I curiously went in easily and saw her fast asleep. She looks like an sleeping angel. Hmm...she looks...beautiful and peaceful. I better get out if here. I then left and went back outside closing her door. I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of wine and a glass and went back to my room. I just drink my worries out. Hmm...what is wrong with me?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Diviya_xX❤