Chapter 33

Sasha's POV....

We ran after Selena, I honestly didn't see her behind me. Where did my daughter gone?! Dear God please let me find her!
"Selena!" I called out. Scott was also helping me look for her.
"Selena! Selena!" Scott called out.
"Excuse me! Have you seen this little girl?!" I asked someone showing them a picture of Selena on my phone.
"Sorry I haven't." The person said. I then quickly went to another person and show a blonde hair woman.
"Have you seen this girl?" I asked.
"Sorry I haven't." She said and left. Scott then came.
"Scott did you find her?!" I asked.
"No luck." He said.
"This is all my fault!" I said crying.
"Listen listen! You know her more than anyone else, where is the possible places she'll go?" Scott asked.
"She's only four years old!" I said.
"Every child is way smarter than you think?" He said and I sighed rolling my eyes.
"I don't know!" I said.
"Think Sash!" Scott said.
"I can't!" I said. Then I saw Scott take out his phone and dialed a number but went to the side. I was to worried to about Selena.
"Come on, let's go!" Scott said as we began jogging.

Scott's POV....

I then remembered Aria and decided to call her. Luckily she answered after the second call.

Me:"Aria hey."
Aria:"Scott is everything okay?"
Me:"Uhm...not exactly but yeah it's fine. You know Selena very well don't you?"
Aria:"Well sort of. Why? Is everything okay with her?"
Me:"Yeah yeah, just that, she is behaving a little moody and she wouldn't say where she wants to go. So where do you think I she'd want to go?"
Aria:"What? Scott where are you?"
Me:"Hurry up, I'll explain when I get back."
Aria:"Okay! okay! She'll wanna go to where I usually likes to go, South Park Lake."
Me:"South Park Lake. Got it. Thanks Ria!"

I then hung up. I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do later.
"Come on, let's go!" I told Sasha and hugged towards the South Park Lake, that's not far from here.
"Where are we going?! Is Selena here?!" Sasha asked scared.
"She should be!" I said.
"I have to call the cops!" She said.
"No that wouldn't be necessary. There she is!" I said as we both ran to a tree where Selena was. She wrapped her arms around her knees and buried her face crying on it.
"Elna?" I called her. She then looked up.
"Aria is not a bad person mummy. She loves us and you hate her!" Selena said the tears running down her face.
"Selena listen..." Sasha started to talk but Selena cut her off.
"No mummy! You're very bad! You are a very bad person!" Selena said. Sasha wanted to cry. Well she did as she stepped back a little. I went and sat next to Selena.
"Elna, listen, you know that your mom loves you even though she may not like the person you love." I said and she lifted her head.
"Momma does not love me!" She said.
"Elna, you can't say that. Your mom loves you so much that she hates someone else. You are the most luckiest kid in the world to have her as your mother. You know sometimes mummy's make mistakes that they doesn't even recognize it. But what ever they do wrong always has an reason behind it. And the reason they do it is because they love us, she loves you. My mom did and said wrong things that hurt me deeply." I said.
"What did you do?" She asked.
"I asked her why did she do it. And you know what she said the reason was for?" I asked her.
"What?" She asked.
"The reason was because of me. She loves me dearly and did what she did to make sure I'm happy and protected. Mummies loves us so much that we may not understand it until it's too late. That's why it's up to us to figure out why they do or say things that hurt us. It's up to us to find out before it's to late. Okay? So no more running away? Promise?" I told her putting out my hand.
"I promise!" She said giving me high five. She then got up and went by her mother.
"Mummy?" She called.
"Yes baby?" Sasha asked kneeling down to meet her height.
"I'm sorry. I promise to never do that again." She said and Sasha hugged her.
"Don't ever leave me again! Please don't ever leave me again!" Sasha said crying.
"Momma, I promise that I will never leave you. And remember you said a broken promise can not be fixed back together?" She said and I smiled getting up.
"Yes baby. I promise to never say that again. I promise to always be with you even if you're not with me." Sasha said which left me a bit confused.
"Momma, I am not leaving you! I will never leave you." Selena said.
"I love you baby." Sasha said.
"I love you too momma." Selena said and I smiled more.

*****

After we've went back to the store to collect my decorations and for Sasha to collect her groceries, I then gave her and Selena a lift home.
"Let me help you." I said as I took the bag and carried it up to their apartment. Their home was so cute even though it was a bit small. I rested the bag on the counter and was about to leave when I stopped next to her.
"Where is she?" I asked.
"She asleep." Sasha said and I smile an nodded an was about to leave when she stopped me.
"Thank you Scott. For everything." She said.
"I didn't do it for you believe me. I just couldn't see Elna in that condition." I said.
"How did you know that she was at South Park Lake?" She asked.
"I called someone who knew her. Aria said she'll be there. When I go back I'll have to explain why I called an disturb her." I said walking out the and closing the door. Before I did I saw Sasha's eyes filled with tears. Then I left. That's funny, how or why is Sasha sad and has that regretful face when and every time I mentioned Aria? Something is definitely wrong and off. I have a feeling my mother got something to do with it. I'll have to tell Brandon about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Hope you all enjoyed and don't forget to click the star and leave your comments...bye till next time love you all😘✌❤