Chapter 31

Lesley's POV....

After work today tomorrow I must see what's up with Aria. But first I need to find out what exactly happen between her and Sasha, because for Aria to message me like that and why not asked Brandon. Hhmm....! It did sounded like Aria was hurt base on her texts messages but what could Sasha have possibly done to hurt Aria? And why? I have a feeling that Brittany Johnson has a very big part to play in this...I just don't know why I think that but I just feel so.
"Mrs Williams! Are you okay?" Asked Frank Meyer a co-worker. He was in his early forties.
"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." I said looking at my laptop.
"Uhm Mrs Williams, you have to recheck these files." He said.
"Oh my Mr Frank, I told you so many times that you don't have to be formal with me. Lesley is okay. And I am the one needs to be formal with you since you're elder." I said to him. This is probably the twentieth time.
"Sorry I just forget often. But okay Lesley dear, you need to recheck these files." He said.
"Of course." I said taking them and he then left.
"Les you also need to take a look at these files too. Mr Johnson's orders." Said Victoria handing me seven more files.
"What? Which Mr Johnson?" I asked.
"Scott. Anyways, I've got nine I need to do so." She said.
"Okay well, sooner we start the sooner we finish." I said and we both laugh nervously and I signed after she left.
"This is gonna take a very long time. I really miss Mr mean and cold, Brandon Johnson. He would have given us only about three to do or less!" I said to myself looking at the files and sighed again.

*****

Aria's POV....

After we've finally reached and Mr Johnson told me that he wanted to set up the picnic. We were parked under some shady tree in an lawn sort of place. Brandon has went a place behind the batch of trees behind the car. I wonder what he's doing? I picked up my phone and decided to text Justin since I know Lesley would be busy like always.

Me:"Hey Jus."

I waited for about two minutes until he replied.

Jus:"Hey chic."
Me:"Hope I didn't bother you?"
Jus:"Nope you didn't. I am actually on lunch break."
Me:"Really? Cool, I'm about to have picnic with Brandon. He is setting the things up."
Jus:"Really that's sweet."
Me:"I know. He's been trying to cheer me up."
Jus:"Cheer up? Why were you sad or angry in the first place?"
Me:"Long story. I'm gonna meet Lesley tomorrow evening after she's finished work. Join us?"
Jus:"Of course I will."
Jus:"See you then."

Just then Brandon came to the car.
"Hey starshine. It's ready." He said coming my way.
"I'm coming." I said and message Justin last time.

Me:"Hey got to go, bye tomorrow I'll see you bro."
Jus:"Okay. Bye see you tomorrow or I'll probably message you this evening."
Me:"Okay."

Then I left my phone in the car and got out.
"So where is it?" I asked him.
"Not so fast." He said putting his hand behind his back and pulling out a blindfold from his back pocket.
"Why the blindfold?" I asked.
"You'll see." He said coming up in the front of me and I turned around.
"You trust me so much don't you?" He asked as he place the dark red blindfold over my eyes and tied it.
"Of course I do." I said. As he finished tied the blindfold. I then felt him coming closer to me.
"Don't worry. Next time you wear a blindfold won't be a picnic, it'll be another occasion." He said whispering in my ear, I could feel his breath on my neck, a very warm charming and sexy one.
"I see. Now can we go have our picnic?" I asked.
"Of course my darling." He said from behind me holding both my arms to make sure I don't fall or anything.
"So why exactly did you have to blindfold my eyes?" I asked him.
"You'll see in about a couple more seconds." He said as we walked a little more and finally came to an stop.
"Are we here?" I asked.
"Yes we are." He said removing the blindfold.
"How is it?" He asked. I blink a couple times to get rid of the blurriness. Oh my I was speechless.
"Bran this is incredible!" I said. On the ground was an green and red box plat cloth. A cooler to the middle but the edge of the cloth and a basket to the opposite side. There was an mini vase with my favorite flower, white and red roses. Colourful stones was place right around on top the cloth, I guess it's for it not to raise up or blow up. A bottle of none alcoholic wine was there with two glasses, also there was chocolate cake, cookies, fries, chips strawberries and whipped cream, cheese slices, I am also seeing pickles? Why pickles? This seems more like an romantic date than an picnic.
"You gonna sit and have these foods or am I gonna finish it by myself?" He asked jokingly. I went and he helped me sat down on the cloth carefully since my stomach is a little large. I am in my sixth month after all.
"Bran, I can understand every food here but why pickles?" I asked him.
"Thought it be good in case you feel for it? I know most pregnant women crave for pickles." He said.
"Really? How exactly do you know that?" I asked him and his expression changed to down.
"It's a...past story Aria." He said.
"Well save it for another time. For now lets just enjoy our little get away." I said picking up a cookie.
"Chocolate chip! My favorite!" I said.
"I know it is." He said.
"I love you even more!" I said. Then I took my phone out.
"Smile!" I said taking out a few pics.
"Try it with your angle." I said and he came next to me and took out a few more. After we was done he went back to where he was sitting opposite me only came in more closer moving around things. I then took a slice of cake.
"So, are you gonna eat it all by yourself?" He asked jokingly.
"Oops sorry." I said giving him piece and he took a bite of mines.
"Hey!" I said and he then give me n as on my cheeks. While having fun I then looked to the side laughing and stopped laughing when I saw who was coming our way. They didn't recognize us though. Not yet at least.
"Aria what's wrong?" He asked.
"Look whose coming." I said and he looked at the direction I was looking at.
"Who are they?" He asked.
"My parents." I said and the tension became more tense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Just like I did promise guys, I did update..hope you all would enjoy it, vote, it's not difficult to vote just as you're finished reading to the end just press the star shape thing. Also leave your comments which also isn't difficult just say what you felt about the chapter and point out any mistakes if you think there is one. Also if you're new and haven't followed then you can do it now and don't miss any story update...and yeah thats it...okay love you guys will update soon again guys✌❤....