Chapter 66

Brandon's POV...

I waited for over ten minutes and Aria all didn't came. A girl don't take that long to pee do they? I then decided to check on her. I walk in and went straight ahead to the washroom sections.
I looked around but couldn't find her. I'm starting to get worried now. She didn't even bring her phone. I took out my phone and found her picture.
"Excuse me. Did you see this woman? She's my wife." I said to some strange woman.
"Sorry. I didn't." She said. I then walked outside.
"Excuse did you see this lady?" I asked a couple with a worried and scared tone.
"How are you related to her?" The woman asked.
"She's my wife." I said.
"I think I saw her being put into an van by some guy in a black suit. I assumed it was her husband." The man said and I felt a wave of fear run over me.
"What?! Are you...serious?" I asked.
"Yes. You better make an complain to the station. We can come with you as witness." The woman said.
"Thank you." I said quickly and then we off to the police station.

*****
Aria's POV....

I opened my eyes but my vision was blurry. After sometime it started to clear up. I then realized I was tied up. My hands was tied to the chair as well as my feet was tied together. My mouth was free. I started to shiver I fear.
"Hel...hello?!" I called out. I looked around to see I was in a room with only a table in front of me. Straight up ahead of me was a door. It's like I'm in an interrogation room.
"Hey?! Anyone there?!" I called out. I then saw the door in front of me opened. The person was in a black leather jacket, a black jersey as well as his jeans and a black belt. He also had on a black shades. I took some time to finally figure out who it was.
"You?!" I said as he took out his shades.
"Nice to see you again, Mrs Johnson." Michael Murray said walking in with a gun to the side, attached to his belt or pants, can't tell.
"Where am I? Why am I here?!" I asked demandingly.
"You're at my secret headquarters. You should be thanking me." He said and I am definitely confused.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because of what might happen next." He said and I raised my eyebrows.
"Confused?" He asked and I nodded.
"It's simple. See I know that you was searching for answers as well?" He said and I nodded honestly.
"What do you know?" I asked.
"That day that Sasha died, I was there. That same day I was visiting my dieing aunt. The one who raised me and Mark after our parents died. I walked out the room not wanting to see her close her eyes and right across from her ward room was Sasha's. I saw you walk into the room and I eavesdrop, I'm sorry but you were crying loudly. I heard Sasha telling you about the diary. So I made it my choice to get it first to investigate the case of the Johnson's." He explained.
"So why did you want to investigate the Johnson's? I mean what do they have to do with you?" I asked.
"They were connected to my family, my parents. I knew my parents car crash wasn't an accident. Someone murdered them." He said.
"And what does the Johnson's have to do with that?" I asked.
"They were the last ones who was with my parents and they had gotten into an nasty argument." He said and my face went to shock. I started inhaling deeply.
"Sorry I got you scared but that's not the worst part." He said and I looked up at him.
"What?" I asked.
"Your daughter, Veronica is in that house. What will happen to her?" He said in a sort of confused look and tears started to fall off my eyes.
"NO! How do I know you're not lieing? Huh?!" I yelled.
"Maybe you're just trying to get me to turn against them! You can say and call whatever lies you want but don't you dare call my daughter's name!!" I yelled at him squirming to get loose.
"Sorry, felt bad?" He asked.
"Leave my daughter out of this you son of a bitch!" I yelled and his face went to furious. He then came close up to my face. I can smell his minty breath.
"Don't you dare!" He yelled.
"Let me go!" I yelled back.
"You need to stay here!" He said as he backed away.
"Why?!" I yelled.
"Because! It's for you own safety!" He said.
"I don't care about my safety I want to go to my husband and child?" I said crying.
"You will. Only after I find more evidence." He said and then I thought back.
"You said...you said you overheard me and Sasha talking. The diary?...you were the one who attacked me!" I yelled.
"No. I had a friend to do that. See the pendant falling was an accident. I mean who else showed up at an coincidental time?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"The party. Think back to that night. Think back to the person who had almost every idea of what is next. Who tried to come close to the Johnson's?" He said. I started to think back. I then realised who it was.
"Oh my God! You've got to be kidding me!" I yelled shock.

******
Brandon's POV....

I sat down in front of the desk as a police officer was jotting down information.
"So you saw someone in a black suit? Nothing else?" He asked to Chase and Andrea Cooper, the couple.
"A black van. He also was wearing dark shades." Andrea said.
"Black boots and that's it." Chase said.
"Okay. We'll start the search now." The officer said.
"Thank you. Here's my number." I said giving him my card. He took and nodded. I got up and went outside.
"Mr Johnson. If we can be at any other help please let us know." Andrea said.
"Thank you." I said.
"Well if you want we can drive around with you to see if we find anything?" Chase said.
"You both have already helped enough." I said.
"When it comes to family, we wouldn't mind giving up our time. Besides we've lived here for almost two years." Andrea said.
"Well in that case. Thanks again." I said.
"No problem. Let's go."
Chase said and we left in my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter. Tell me in the comments below who do you think the person is?

Click the star below and leave your comments. Love you bye till next time...😘✌❤