Chapter 45

After having breakfast, we met back into the living room.
"Uhm...see you all later I have to go to the office now." Shane said.
"Bye. Wait Brandon and Aria, we've thought that after you gave birth then you both will be going to your honeymoon." Brittany said, both me and Brandon looked at each other then back at them.
"Uhm..." Was all I could say.
"I thought you both would have been excited?" Brittany asked once again me and Brandon looked at each other.
"No we are. Just thought that maybe when our baby is a little older. We would want to spend some time with her." Brandon said.
"Yeah." I said.
"But it's okay. Me and Shane are here as well as all the maids and you know everyone will be taking care of her." Brittany said.
"Yes your mother is right." Shane said.
"Well then. There is lots of time remaining so we'll see." Brandon said.
"Yeah. I mean when my baby arrives then we'll think." I said.
"You mean yours and Brandon's baby." Brittany said and I realised what I said. Then Brandon forced a laughed.
"You mean our baby." Brandon said placing his an arm around me. Brittany and Shane then laughed. I looked at Brandon whom looked at me with an 'be careful' face.
"Well we better get going. Come on Bran." Shane said.
"Coming dad. Bye mom, bye." Brandon said to his mother then looked and smile a little at me before leaving.
"Well, what do you plan to do today?" Brittany asked me.
"Not sure yet. I'll spend some time with Selena." I said and she nodded.
"See you at for lunch." Brittany said before leaving.
"I feel as if you're hiding something Brittany I mean mum. But what is it?" I asked myself before heading back to Selena's room.

*****

I walked into Selena's room to see her lieing on the bed hugging her teddy bear.
"Hey." I said easily knocking her door.
"Aria." She said sitting up.
"Can I come in?" I asked her smiling.
"Yes. Why are you asking?" She asked. I then went and sat next to her.
"What's wrong?" I asked. She was silent and looking down.
"You're missing mummy?" I asked her.
"I am but I was thinking of something." She told me. I then raised her chin.
"Wanna tell me what it is?" I asked her.
"Mummy told me not to tell anyone." She said.
"Not to tell anyone?" I asked her to make sure I heard her say right.
"Yeah. She told me a secret I should keep. I think she also told you." Selena said.
"Well can you remind me?" I asked her.
"I can't say a word." She said.
"Well is there anything she told you to tell me?" I asked her.
"She did tell me once that you will find out the truth if you look deep within. Everyone isn't whom they seem to be." She said and I was shocked.
"What are you talking about?" I asked her.
"I'm not sure what she meant. She writes everything in her diary." Selena said.
"Diary?" I asked her.
"Yeah. But she hides it well." She said.
"Don't you have any clue at all where she might of hide it?" I asked her.
"I think it'll be...." Then Selena was cut of with Brittany walking in.
"Hey girls. I...I was wondering if you both wanted...to go out for lunch?" She said sounding a bit worried and nervous.

*****
Brittany's POV...

After Aria went up to Selena's room I've decide that I would go through some old files. I went up and was passing by Selena's room to hear an very deep conversation going on.
"I can't say a word." I heard Selena say. Oh God! Does she know about what I made her mother do? Oh did Sasha tell her the secret?
"Well is there anything she told you to tell me?" Aria asked. No! Aria can't come to know about the past!! If she does then Brandon and Scott will know and they'll hate me and never forgive me. I can't let the happen!
"I'm not sure what she meant. She writes everything in her diary." Selena said. Diary? Sasha must of wrote everything down on that diary. If I get my hands on that diary first I'll need to destroy it before anyone finds it.
"Yeah but she hides it well." Selena said.
"Don't you have any clue at all where she might of hide it?" Aria asked. No she can't know before me!
"I think it'll be..." I then barge in cutting of Selena.
"Hey girls. I....I was wondering if you both wanted...to go out for lunch?" I asked them nervously and worried.
"Mum are you okay?" I asked her.
"Yes of course I am. That's a funny question." I said nervously.
"Okay. Well sure we both will love to go out for lunch as well." Aria said smiling.
"Good good. I will make a reservation for eleven thirty. Uhm Aria, did you use your medicines?" I asked her.
"I didn't. Thanks for reminding me." Aria said.
"Selena I'll be back soon okay?" Aria told her and Selena nodded. Aria then got up and left. Before walking through the door I looked back at Selena whom was looking at me a bit angry yet scared. I then gave her a nice smile and left. I then quickly walked to my room. I closed my door and leaned on the door.
"No one must know of that secret! I must find that diary at any cost!" I told myself. I then walked back outside and decided to act normal. Okay deep breath no one will come to know of it. Tomorrow I must go to Sasha's apartment no matter what.
"Mum! Are you okay?" Aria asked touching my shoulder.
"What?" I asked.
"I've been calling you so long." She said.
"Sorry dear. I've been thinking of a few things." I said.
"Okay well you sure you're okay? I mean you can talk to me." Aria said.
"I'm fine, thank you." I said smiling and she returned a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys hope you enjoy and if you haven't followed me yet them please do on my profile and also check out my other stories... don't let the title fool you.
Also please do click the star below and comment your thoughts... thank you till next time...bye😘✌❤