Chapter 16

The Next Day....

Sasha's POV....

I didn't let Selena go to school today instead I allowed her to come to work with me. I wasn't sure when Aria is gonna return.
"Mummy why are we going to the police station again?" Selena asked as we were about to walk inside the station.
"Sweetie remember we are going to find.....I...I mean to see where Aria is." I said. It didn't want to say it clearly.
"You mean Aria is lost, isn't she. Thats why she isn't home with us." She said and I smiled nodding. She is so smart.
"Let's go." I said and we walked in.
"Hi good morning. Any news on where Aria Carter or Brandon Johnson is?" I asked.
"Sorry ma'am nothing." The officer said.
"Nothing at all? They couldn't have gone far could they?" I asked.
"Ma'am we're doing as much as we can to find them." He said.
"Please find them." I said.
"We'll call you if anything comes up. You can leave your number." He said and I nodded.

Aria's POV.....

We have been walking until we've came across noises from the bush.
"What's that?!" I asked scared. Them Mr Johnson covered my mouth and pulled me behind a thick tree that can cover us both. I tried to remove his hands but he was way stronger than me. My back was against the tree and Mr Johnson's face was so close to mines, it was an awkward position.
"What is..?" He cut me off by covering my mouth.
"Shhhh!!" He said. At this moment I had an weird feeling. My stomach feeling like butterflies fluttering. Why...oh my God...am I falling in love? No impossible!

Mr Johnson's POV....

"What is..?" I cut her off by covering her mouth with my hand.
"Shhhh!!" I said. At this moment I felt something. What the hell is going on with me? Am I falling in love with... impossible!
We were in an awkward position. We were just staring at each other's eyes until I finally found my senses.
"Uh...sorry." I said moving away.
"The noises were hunters...when they search the wild most of them kill without explanation." I explained and she nodded.
"Can we continue to get moving? I really just want to get home, please?" She said. Her face was filled with tiredness, sadness and fright.
"Yeah. Let's go." I said.

********

After walking for sometime again I finally found signal.
"Yes! I finally found signal. My battery is low but I'm gonna have to make it quick." I said.
"Call the Police. Maybe they can track us here." She said.
"Okay." I replied and dialed 911.

Police:"911, what's your emergency?"
Mr Johnson:"Hi this is Brandon Johnson calling, well its a long story but for short me and a client is trapped in the middle of nowhere and our plane is crashed that left us helpless in the jungle. My battery is gonna die soon."
Police:"Okay we'll track your call and meet you there. Try and keep your battery alive somehow."
Mr Johnson:"Thank you. And hurry and make it fast."

After I was done Aria looked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Hurry and make it fast?" She asked.
"What else was I supposed to say for them to hurry and find us before we die out here?" I said in a mean, cold way.
"Could of said that we're really hopeless and we need you to please try and find us as soon as possible I would of appreciate it very much." She said.
"Look your kind ways ain't gonna let you reach no way further you have to stop letting people walk all over you. Is this how you want to raise you child?!" I said out of anger. I could see the tears in her eyes.
"Listen to me carefully Mr Johnson, I don't care if you fired me after we get back home but get this straight and into your head! Don't you EVER AGAIN say my child's name in a dirty sentence!" She said angrily yelling each word she said not only did she shed a tear but also meant it.
"Now you're acting the way you should be! Not a coward little girl who had an one night stand with whoever dumb ass guy that left a beautiful woman like you when you told him you were pregnant!" I said. I only now realise what I've said.
"Look, that is none of your bloody business! And you know what I QUIT!" She yelled and went and sat leaning her back on a tree. I didn't fired she left on her own. I'm not the one suffering the after effects but she is the one who is.

Aria's POV....

"Look, that is none of your bloody business! And you know what I QUIT!" I said angrily and went and lean my back against a tree sitting down. Mr Johnson was just smirking in a way I didn't care. Seems like he is enjoying this. Whatever I don't care!! After about an hour we heard helicopters and saw about two of them landing.
"Help? Help!!" I yelled. Then I suddenly while getting up I was feeling a bit weak and dizzy. Then I suddenly black out.
"Mrs Carter?!!" Was the last thing I heard before falling in someone arms and blacking out.

********

Sasha's POV.....

I was waiting at home pacing the ground while Selena played with her stuff animals. Then my phone rang.
It was the police.

Sasha:"Hello?"
Police:"Hello this is officer Gerald you came earlier on today?"
Sasha:"Yes! Any news?"
Police:"Come to Cities Hospital."
Sasha:"Why? Is everything okay?"
Police:"Just come, you'll understand everything there."

Then after ending the call I quickly told Selena to grab her coat and then we left. I informed Lesley and Justin who are both worried as much as I am and is coming along as well.

*********
The Hospital....

"Where is she?!" I quickly asked as I entered the hospital and I met Mr Johnson and the officer. Well there are about five officers there.
"She's inside being checked on." He said.
"What happened to her?!" I asked.
"Yeah what happened?" Lesley asked. Then Mr Johnson was quiet.
"Listen mister! If anything happens to her! I swear!" Justin said angrily.
"What?" Mr Johnson asked then the doctor came out.
"Aria Carter?" The doctor asked.
"Yes that'll be us." I said.
"She fainted because she was fighting to much to keep her strength. She hasn't even eaten or taken her tablets in time. Any slip up like this again and both she and her baby can die. So please don't let her stress." The doctor said.
"I promise it wouldn't happen again." I said and we all walked in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Diviya_xX❤