Chapter 65

Aria's POV.....

We were slow dancing to the music until my eyes glimpse at someone. He looks like Michael Murray, Mark's brother. He seems to be in a deep intense conversation with some in a black suit but what is he doing here? A memory then flashed back in my head.

Some Days Ago...

"I will have to talk to Mark about it. And don't feel I am done with you Michael Murray!" I said and before leaving his door he spoke.
"Better hurried it up. I am leaving for Paris tomorrow." He said and I looked back at him before leaving and storming out his door. I then heard the door shut closed.

Present Time...
End of flashback...

"No way." I whispered. Why is he here? And who is that person he's talking to? Of all places they came here to talk about it something that seems intense? Maybe that person could be covering him as he is the person who took the diary.
"Aria?" I heard Brandon. I then turned my head to face him.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Did you hear what I just said?" He asked.
"Uh...I.." I tailed off looking back at Michael who is taking an envelope.
"Aria? Is everything okay?" Brandon asked.
"Uh..." I started to say again. Shit! He's leaving. From the back?
"Aria?!" I heard Brandon again.
"What?" I asked.
"Are you feeling alright?" He asked.
"I...I need to use the washroom." I said.
"Are you feeling okay?" He asked as we walked back to our table.
"Yeah. I just need to use the washroom." I said forcing a laughing smile.
"Okay. I'll wait for you here then we get to go back to the hotel and you'll find a surprise for your in our room." He said smiling.
"Really?" I asked as I kissed his cheeks and leave. I saw that he sat back down. I quickly walk to the back which leads to the washroom. I then stop by a woman in a long black dress. Let's hope she speaks English.
"Excuse me. Did you see a guy in a black suit? Raven hair coloured hair?" I asked.
"Holding an white envelope?" She asked in a British accent. Thank God.
"Yes." I said with hope.
"He went that way." She said pointing straight ahead.
"Thank you." I said tapping her shoulders and she returned it with a smile. I quickly run straight ahead which leads to an dead end.
"So does Michael have superpowers? Or did he borrow the invisible cloak from Harry Potter?" I asked myself. There were nothing but walls around me. I then sighed out in frustration and walked into the washroom for reals this time.

*****
After using the washroom I dried my hands and walked out. I then bumped into someone.
"Sorry." I quickly said looking up. Why did I apologise? It was none other than Michael.
"No problem Mrs Carter...oops I mean Mrs Johnson." He said with an evil smirk.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Better question is what do you want?" He asked.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
"You think I don't know you're following me? That I didn't see you staring at me back inside when you and your husband was dancing?" He said. Or was that an question?
"You know what? What's the point of denying that I still think you're my suspect. Now what's in the envelope?" I asked him.
"That isn't your business." He said and I quickly responded.
"Is it not?" I asked.
"It's just part of my investment to a company." He said.
"Really? So if it's just an investment, as you said why couldn't you pass through the front door?" I asked folding my arms.
"You know what? You're right! Sorry it has to come to this." He said and I looked at him confused. I then felt something hit my head and I fell to the ground.
My vision was blurry but I recognize the woman from earlier who gave me the address of Michael when I asked her if she saw him.
She was holding an empty wine bottle, I assume she is the one who hit me. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I then went unconscious.

*****
Michael Murray POV....

"You know what? You're right! Sorry it has to come to this." I said and she looked at me confused. Cindy one of my loyal employee then hit her head with an empty wine bottle and she fell in the floor unconscious.
"Mr Murray why did she have to go unconscious? Couldn't you have just told her?" She asked handing me the envelope.
"Ms Rodriguez, I already explain that she can't be a part of it. Now get her out of here and you know where she must go." I said.
"Yes sir." She said. I then took the envelope and looked at it.

Flashback To Some Time Ago...

I was sitting with someone who happens to be working with me.
"You called me here, you better have a good damn choice." I said.
"Michael. I got what you wanted." He said.
"Which is?" I asked.
"The person who has what you need." He said.
"Cut the crap talk and riddles, just get straight to the point." I said.
"As you wish." He said sipping his wine.
"I have the pictures of the incident that occurred earlier." He said.
"Show me." I said and he handed me an envelope. I then saw on his glass someone staring at us. I look across to see Aria.
"I'll take it to leave." I said taking the envelope and leaving.

"Ms Rodriguez, take this envelope and hide it. There will be a girl straight black hair, she will be following me. Tell her I've gone straight ahead. Call me when you give her the directions." I said.
"Yes sir." She said taking the envelope.

"Excuse me. Did you see a guy in a black suit? Raven hair coloured hair?" Aria asked.
"Holding an white envelope?" She said.
"Yes." Aria replied.
"He went that way." She said pointing straight ahead.
"Thank you." She said tapping her shoulders and she returned it with a smile. Cindy then smirk and called me.

Cindy:"Sir she's coming your way."
Me:"Good. You know what you need to do next."
Cindy:"Yes sir."

I then saw Aria going into the washroom as I thought she would.

End Of Flashback....

I open it envelope and took out the pictures. It was a picture of Scott Johnson, another guy and his cousin Lesley. They were outside the building that had the smoke bomb attack. They were behind bushes and there was a car waiting for them with someone in the driver's seat.
"In time to come." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys click the star below and leave some comments below as well....lol I'm crazy.

Bye till next time..love you all😘✌❤