Chapter 23

I got dressed in an red dress and makeup, jewelries to match with it and shoe. I then left and went to the garden.
"Mr Johnson?" I called. The garden was decorated with flowers and up ahead I saw a heart shape made of flower petals and there lies a table in the middle with a candle, a bottle of champaign, a small cake and a small note. I walked up to the seat and picked up the note then read it aloud.

I'm sorry..please forgive me. I love you.

I said. Then I heard someone behind me.
"Eh 'em!" I turn around to see Mr Johnson. He was holding a red rose.
"Before you say anything. I am sorry. But you should know something. I have loved once long time ago. It ended with pain. Ever since I never thought I would have love again. But now you've entered my life and brought back love in my life again. And I realise that I can't live without you. If you leave me I will miss you and keep thinking about only you. I love you and your baby." He said as I took the rose. My eyes was filled with tears. I never heard anything so sweet before.
"I'm sorry for being..." He cut me off.
"No. I completely understand. But I love you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Aria Carter would you marry me?" He said kneeling down on one knee and giving me a diamond ring. I was crying yes but everything's so soon.
"I...I..." I stumbled on saying it.
"Its sudden I know but maybe you can rethink it...I'll be waiting for you even if it's until the next life." He said. He loves me so much.
"Yes!" I said hugging him and he took me up and spun me around, careful he doesn't drop me.

*******

We were in his room and I was helping him choose out his outfit for later tonight's dinner.
"Hmm..what about this?" I asked holding a red shirt.
"Hm...red is for love like Valentine's day?" He said.
"I know...this!" I said holding a black shirt with a red stripe to the ends.
"Yes my favorite colour! Black!" He said.
"Me too! That's my favorite colour!" I said laughing.
"It was her favorite colour as well." He then said sadly, the sadness could be heard in his voice. This left me confused.
"Who?" I asked.
"Oh nothing. I'm just remembering my past." He said. I then rest down the shirt and sat next to him.
"I'm not gonna ask you about your past until the time is right. But one thing you should know is that if you don't forget your past how can you make place for future memories? There is a certain time for everything and I think you should let go of this past of yours." I told her then give him a quick kiss.
"Now get ready. Your younger brother, my future brother-in-law will be here soon." I told him and we laughed.

*****
Some Time Later.....

Me and Mr Johnson or should I say Brandon, just thinking about calling him like that makes me blushed. Well now we are waiting in the living room for his younger brother to arrive.
"Brandon, your brother is here!" His mother called. We both walked in the living room and stood next to his parents.
"There is our younger monkey!" His dad said as the guy turned around. I wanted to faint.
"Oh my....God!" I whispered shout. No one heard me as they was meeting their younger son and brother. My heart beat faster as I sank in what was happening. This can't be happening!! How? What? Why?
"This is my future wife, Aria." Mr Johnson introduces me.
"Aria this is Scott. My younger brother." Mr Johnson said. I was so shocked to know that the child I'm carrying, her father is my soon to be brother in law!! Scott hid his shocked face pretty well. I couldn't really hide mines.
"Nice to meet you Aria. Seems we have met before, haven't we?" He said extending his hand. I was still shock looking at him, I don't know what emotion I have right now if it's anger, hate, shock, embarrassed, afraid? Maybe all of the above.
"Aria?!" Mr Johnson whispered to me breaking me out of my thoughts. Scott's hand was still out and all eyes was on me. I then shook his hand.
"Uhm...I...it's...a-pleasure-to meet...you." I said stopping and stumbling on my words. He knew exactly why I am this way. I then quickly pulled away my hands. Mr Johnson had seen but didn't say anything.
"Lesley isn't here yet?" Scott asked.
"Your cousin will be here tomorrow." His mother said.
"Lesley is your cousin too isn't it?" I asked Mr Johnson and he nodded. Then why didn't she tell me that? Maybe she is the reason why I got the job in the first place?
"Well lets have dinner then." Mrs Johnson said.
"Mum I'm actually full. I am really tired and I need to sleep. Can we have breakfast tomorrow?" Scott asked.
"Of course dear whatever you want." His mom said and he nodded then while he walked past me he glance at me and his hand touch my bump in my stomach without anyone noticing, he smirked and left.
"Mum dad sorry to let it out like this but me and Aria got plans tonight so we wouldn't be joining for dinner." Mr Johnson said. Wait we do have plans?
"Oh well...we'll meet tomorrow for breakfast then." His mother said and then we left.

******

We were at the garden where we was earlier sitting at the table with the candles and everything. The lights and sparkles looks so beautiful under the stars.
"So everything okay?" Mr Johnson asked.
"Yeah, why?" I asked him.
"Exactly how do you know Scott?" He asked. Crap! I can't tell him that I'm carrying his brother's baby. What do I say????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

What do you think will Aria say? How will Scott and she ever be able to see each other's face? Is it not destined for Mr Johnson and her to be together? How is Sasha holding up? Will she tell anyone about her her medical health?
Next chapter is the beginning of the actual drama...