Chapter 44

After I put her to bed, I covered her up and sat to the side of her.
"Now that mummy isn't here, whose gonna sing me to sleep?" Selena asked.
"I can." I said.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yes." I said and nodded. I then started to sing.
"Hush little baby don't say a word, mama's gonna by you a mocking bird and if that mocking bird won't sing, papa's gonna by you a diamond ring and if that ring is made of brass, mama's gonna by you a looking glass and if that looking glass won't work, papa's gonna by you a billy goat and if that billy goat won't pull, mama's gonna by you cart and bull and that cart and bull falls down you'll still be the sweetest little baby in town." She then fell asleep.
"Good night my little princess." I said and kissed her forehead. I then switched off the lights and closed her bedroom door. I then went back down stairs to see everyone was waiting on me.
"Well uhm...congratulations again my best friend." Justin said hugging me. Brandon seem a little jealous.
"Thanks bro!" I said hugging back. Lesley then hugged me and kissed my cheeks. He then went and fist bump Brandon and giving him a hug.
"Bye. See you tomorrow." Lesley said.
"I will." I said.
"Les I'll drop you home." Justin said and she nodded.
"Bye." We said and they left.
"Right. Now Selena will be living with us. She'll be starting back school soon." Brittany said.
"Mrs Brittany..." I said then she cut me off.
"Aria. Now that you're married to my son. You call me mom." Brittany said and I smiled.
"Okay mom. You know mum you're really the most kindest and caring person I have ever met." I said and she smiled. In fact everyone smile.
"Thank you." She said.
"Now, let's just get some rest tonight and tomorrow will discuss further." Shane said.
"Okay dad." Me, Brandon and Scott said and he laughed a little.

*****

After I went up to Brandon's room he wasn't there yet so I went and showered and changed, threw my hair into a messy bun and when I came back out he was lying down already covered. I walked to the sofa across from the bed and sat down, I know he would be uncomfortable with me on the same bed as him. I was lying down when Brandon spoke.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Going to sleep obviously?" I said.
"Why aren't you on the bed? Sleeping there can hurt you and our....the baby." He stopped an finish his last words.
"Brandon. It's okay." I said.
"Aria please come to the bed!" He said and I stood up and went to his bed.
"Brandon it's still my baby. Our baby, she doesn't belong to anyone else." I said.
"She isn't mines she is my brother's baby." He said.
"I don't know why it's such a big deal!" I said.
"Its not because of my brother's baby that I'm upset about its the fact that you both lied to me!" He said.
"Brandon I'm sorry. I've apologize so many times why can't you understand that I'm sorry." I said.
"It's gonna take some time Aria." He said and he lyed back down to sleep. I then went in the covered and switch off the lights.

The Next Morning....

I got up but Brandon wasn't there, I then went and took a shower, brushed my teeth, comb my hair, changed and then went down. I honestly didn't know where Brandon went. Selena also wasn't into her room I'm guessing that Brittany mom has already helped her. 
"Good morning Aria." Brittany mom said as I smiled.
"Good morning mom. Good morning dad." I said.
"Good morning dear." Shane dad said.
"Uhm...do you know where Brandon is?" I asked.
"Didn't he tell you where he was going at?" Brittany asked as we all sat down by the dining table.
"No he didn't." I replied.
"Weird. Anyways..." Just as Shane was about to continue we saw Brandon and Selena walking by the dining table.
"Good morning. Sorry for being late. I had take Selena out for a walk of some fresh air." Brandon said as he and Selena sat down. Both of them was in either sides of me. Selena seems like she is still lost in her own world.
"Selena? Aren't you hungry?" I asked. It was like she didn't hear me.
"Selena?" I called her again touching her shoulder and she then looked at me.
"I'm sorry Aria. I miss mummy." She said and I closed my eyes then reopen them.
"Listen to me. Your mom would of want you be smiling. She would want you to make her happy. You want her to be happy don't you?" I asked her.
"Yes." She said.
"Then eating your breakfast and smiling will make her happy. If you smile she smiles, if you cry she cry, if you're angry and upset she gets worried. And you don't want her with any of that but for her to be happy right?" I asked.
"Yes. So I have to eat breakfast and smile for her to be happy." Selena said.
"Exactly." I said.
"Okay. I will do it for mummy sake." She said.
"Good girl. Now give us a smile." I said and she smile and ate her breakfast.
"Wow. You're incredibly." Shane said.
"You're gonna make a great mother." Brittany said.
"Thank you." I said.
"Brandon you're so lucky to have her as your wife." Shane said.
"I am lucky." Brandon said smiling looking at me.
"Can I have some more syrup for my pancake?" Selena asked breaking us out of our eye lock.
"Sure." I said. I then put the syrup for her and fed her.
"Wait where's Scott?" Brittany asked.
"I don't know." Shane said.
"Me neither." I said.
"I think he went to the office." Brandon said.
"So early?" Shane asked.
"I don't know. He just said so." Brandon said and we all shrugged and went back to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys it was my baby brother's golden birthday so I was a bit busy...next update soon...till next time.. love you all😘✌❤

Alone And Pregnant जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें