Chapter 28

After Brandon came back to office, Scott had left already which was good, I got up and folded my arms.
"Eh em'!" I said scoffing.
"Hey...I'm sorry. But as soon as I called you my mother called so...I had to leave." Brandon explained.
"Okay. But you're gonna have to make it up to me then." I said turning around and he came in front of me.
"And how exactly am I to do that?" He asked and I smile.
"I need you to come with me to Sasha's tomorrow. Can you do that? Without your mother knowing?" I asked him.
"Uh...Ria. That's a bit...uhm difficult. I mean, why do you even want to see her?" He asked.
"Bran please! I need to see her. I mean I know something's wrong with her and I need to find out." I said.
"Aria nothing is wrong with her. Thats how she's ever been since the death of her husband last year." Brandon said. Wait how did he know that?
"How do you know her husband died last year?" I asked curiously.
"Because...everyone knows." He said. Oh that makes sense.
"Please for my sake?" I said with puppy dog eyes.
"Okay okay. For your sake I will." Brandon said kissing my forehead and hugging me. I'm so happy that Brandon is mines.

*****

Lesley-(Les), Aria-(Ria), Justin-(Jus)

Les:"Hey guys ur still up for tonight?"
Ria:"Of course."
Jus:"I am leaving work early."
Les:"Kool."
Ria:"I also have big news guys!"
Jus:"Can't wait to see u both then."
Les:"K...bye."
Ria:"Bye."
Jus:"See y'all."

After putting my phone away in walked inside my shower and took a nice long bath. After I was finish I changed into a pretty white pregnancy dress since my stomach is large. Well I am in my sixth month now, got three more to go. I wore make-up and flats to match. Then I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I said while combining my hair.
"Hey! Uhm..I came to say that I won't be home tonight. I am going out with Scott." Brandon said coming next to me.
"So do I. I am going with Lesley and Justin, like a triple besties rock night
We use to say that when we were younger." I said.
"Okay. Cool so see you later then. Be careful." Brandon said kissing me and I kissed back.
"Uhm Bran!" Scott said walking in and me and Brandon pulled away quickly.
"Uh sorry. I thought you'd be here since you weren't in your room." Scott said.
"It's okay." I said.
"Oh yeah. You ready to go?" Brandon asked.
"Uh yeah. Lets go." Scott said before looking at me and leaving.
"Good bye. I'm gonna miss you!" I said kissing his cheeks.
"Me too." He said and I smiled.

******

"So are you gonna tell us now?" Lesley asked impatiently.
"Okay okay." I said.
"You guys are invited to my wedding!" I said showing them my hand.
"Scott propose to you?" Justin asked and I looked at him with disgust.
"No. Brandon did!" I said.
"Brandon? Does he know that you're pregnant with his brother's baby?" Lesley asked.
"Not yet." I said.
"You better tell him before its too late." Justin said.
"I will. I am just waiting on the right time." I said.
"Here's your order. Two alcoholic mix beverage for Justin and Lesley. And for the soon to be mom, a delicious chocolate milkshake." Said Bobbi the owner of Bob's.
"Thanks Bobbi." We all said to her.
"No problem. Tell me if I could get you guys anything else." Bobbi said and left.
"Thanks will do." Justin said. Then I looked up and saw none other than Scott and Brandon walking in.
"Hey!" I called out to them and Justin and Lesley looked back to see whom I was calling out to.
"Hey..what are you doing here?" Scott asked.
"Chillin. What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"Same. Hey Jus! Hey cuz!" Scott said fist bumping Justin and side hugging Lesley.
"Cuz? Brandon you didn't tell me that Lesley was your cousin? And Lesley you didn't tell me that Brandon was your cousin?" I asked folding my arms.
"I thought he told you and you knew." Lesley said.
"Yeah. I've only now figured it out." I said.
"So you boys joining us?" Lesley asked.
"Sure, why not." Scott said sitting next to Lesley and Justin making Brandon sitting next to me.
"Uhm...Mrs Bobbi!" Call Scott.
"Hi I'm Daniella, what can I get you?" Said a young waitress. She was very young and beautiful.
"Where's Bobbi?" I asked.
"Taking a break. What can I get you?" She asked. Scott was just looking at her but I know he's faking it because he is trying for us not to get caught about the baby.
"Your phone number will be nice." Scott said and the woman smiled.
"No that's not on the menu." She said and we all laughed.
"A vodka drink, light." Scott said.
"Uhm...same for me." Brandon said.
"You want anything queen royalty?" Brandon asked looking at me and I saw Lesley and the Daniella looking in awe.
"Another chocolate milkshake would do?" I said in a question way.
"Don't you think too much sweetness is bad for your health?" The waitress Daniella asked.
"Oh yeah. Uhm...maybe..." I said but was cut off by Scott.
"A fruit smoothie?" He asked and I look at him in a bit angrily way.
"Yeah...so Ria, a fruit smoothie?" Brandon asked.
"Uh..yeah. That'll work." I said forcing a smile.
"What flavour?" Daniella asked.
"Strawberry flavour. Double extra strawberry." I said.
"I love strawberries." Brandon said.
"Me too!" I said.
"Same as me!" Lesley said.
"Me too." Scott said.
"I'm allergic to strawberries." Justin said and we all laughed.
"Okay your order will be up." Daniella said and left.
"So...Bran. Ria told us about your wedding." Lesley said intertwining her hands together.
"Yeah. You're all invited." Brandon said.
"What about Sasha?" Justin asked.
"Of course. Sasha and Lesley would both be my maid of honor." I said and Scott and Brandon both looked at each other in a worried way.
"Uhm...Sasha is invited?" Scott asked.
"Yeah why?" I asked.
"Nothing just that mom and her aren't close." Scott said.
"And you know mom's temper towards her name imagine for her seeing Sasha's face." Brandon said.
"So we'll think of something." I said and they once again looked at each other. I hope we do think of something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

So will Sasha finally tell Aria about her condition? Or will Sasha once again not tell Aria anything? How is Scott going to react towards the upcoming wedding with his brother and the woman his brother's marrying whose carrying his child?
Keep reading next chapter is soon...

Hope you all enjoy this next chapter...next update will be soon..bye till next time I love you all❤❤❤