Chapter 6

It was another day of work as I'm already at Mr Johnson's office writing down a list of things he wanted me to get in the store.
"And that's about it." He said with a serious face like always.
"Yes sir. But what about...." Before I could continue he went back and sit down back into his laptop.
"Why are you still standing here, get going?!" He said. How mean! Do I look like a puppet to him?
"Sorry but I wanted to ask about the money I have to pay it?" I asked.
"I've already inform them, just go and collect." He said. I looked down on the floor and nodded before walking out.

*******

I walked through the city and looked for the store that says 'Welcome To Love Land'. I mean I've been living here so long and never hav heard of this store, ever ever in my life.
"Oh!" I said as someone hit my shoulder accidentally and the page fell as well as this person's book.
"I'm sorry!" I quickly said trying to stoop to get the page. But the guy spoke.
"It's okay. I've got it." He said. That voice sounds familiar. When he got up and we were face to face, we were both shocked.
"Aria?" My old school friend Justin Jackson asked confused. He was tall, body built, hazel eyes, brown hair, fair complexion and a earring bow to his upper ear. More like a bad boy style.
"Earth to Aria?" He said.
"Oh sorry, I was just....shock to see you." I said.
"So am I. And I guess you're... pregnant? Is this why you haven't been in school lately?" He asked.
"Uh....yeah. Long story." I said looking down a embarrassed.
"It's okay. No need to be embarrassed. I mean the positive side is that you've met your prince charming at an early age." Justin said and I pfft.
"Prince Charming my ass. He left me Jus. I'm alone and pregnant. So I have to work for myself." I said.
"What about your parents?" He asked, great....well he is gonna find out sooner or later.
"They kicked me out. I went by Lesley and she was a hard time, didn't want me there by her home. So I left and well I met Sasha, she helped me a lot. Now I'm working in a fashion company. Anyways gotta run. My all bossy boss will get upset if I'm late." I said.
"Oh. That's sad. Say maybe later after your work we can go to the park or something and have a little chat. You know like old days? Only this time I'm buying everything." He said and I smile.
"Sure. I'd love to, bye." I said and we parted ways. After some time I've finally found the store. I walked in and wow, it's so cool. Lots of love couple gifts and decorations for for weddings and parties.
"Hi, can I help you?" A middle aged woman asked.
"Yes uhm...I'm hear to get these things for Mr Johnson?" I asked her.
"Right this way." She said and I followed her.

Some Time Later....

As I was about to walk out I saw the last people I wanted to see, my mom and dad, walking in the store. Tears began forming in my eyes. Then realization struck me, I can't look at them, I have to hide.
'Where do I hide?' I thought. I just quickly hid behind the tall plants.
"Hi, we're here to get this?" My mom asked. Hmmm.....what could they possibly need in here?
"Yes ma'am, this way." The same middle aged woman said. As they went, I quickly walked out and left the store.

********
I realise that I was a bit late. Fifteen minutes to be exact. I walked into his office and there he was leaning in front of his desk with his hands crossed. I stopped for a second but then walked up to him.
"I'm sorry, I'm late." I told him and he nodded for me to continue, why does he always have that serious face?!
"See, I met an old friend....that I haven't seen in a long time...and..." As I was about to finish he stopped me putting his hands in of my face. He took the bag with the things he had sent me to get and then left.
He reminds a lot about the guy from Tiny Times, only Mr bossy here is more serious. I wonder what his wife fo about him.
I just left the office and went back to my desk outside. I'm so gonna leave this state as soon as I get enough money for me and my darling here to live fly, away from this life and this pain. But only after my little one is here. Speaking of... shit! I was supposed to visit the doctor today. Well tomorrow then. I wonder if I'll get to know the baby's gender? I mean I am in my second month going to three soon.

******

After I've finished work which was tiring I was walking out when I remembered Justin. I was supposed to meet him today after work. It's five now, I don't have to pick Selena up because today is Sasha's day off, so I wouldn't have to bother with that. I quickly got my things and was about to walk out when I accidentally bump into someone. Thankfully my stomach didn't get hurt.
"Sorry!" I apologise.
"Its okay!" The person quickly replied. When we looked at each other, I was a bit surprised. It was this Lesley, my so call best friend who left me. I forgot she worked here.
"Hi Ria! You got the job here?" She asked like nothing happened to between us. How could she think this way. I just tried walking away but she blocked my way.
"Aria? Whats wrong with you?" She asked.
"You're still asking what's wrong with me?" I asked her. She seem confused.
"Aria, I was worried about you, I tried calling but you didn't answer or reply. Please, I've made a mistake, come back to my home." She said.
"Les, I've found someone who wouldn't turn on me and leave me. She is a real friend, more like a sister." I said and Lesley looked down sad.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"I'm getting late, I have to go." I said and was about to leave when she spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤
Xx_Diviya_xX❤