Chapter four - Your Shit At Lying

HARRY'S POV:
I ran down the stairs ready to leave through the front door and as I opened it a man walked up and placed  five big boxes of pizza in my arms and then just walked away back to his car.
"Bring it in here then Harry" Simon shouted exitedly from the kitchen. I sighed when I turned round as I saw Josh with his arms crossed, leaning up against the kitchen door frame whith a perplexed expression covering his face. I ignored him and walked into the kitchen, placing the greasy cardboard boxes ontop of the counter and walked towards the door to leave. I moved cautiously as I could feel Simons stare. "Harry" he whispered as he walked next to me. I said nothing, just standing infront of the door. "Harry." He said again, more sternly. I took a breath and opened the door, continuing to ignore his words. "Harry!" I turned around to see Simon looking upset, I gulped and instantly felt bad for ignoring him. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me like I was crazy, his head slightly tilted to the right, his eyes were squinted, as he looked into mine. I quickly looked to the floor. Awkwardly standing there thinking of what to say. "What's up," I asked again nervously. "You okay?" His face relaxed as I asked this, shaking his head in disbelief. "What?" I shouted, instantly regretting it, as Josh and Tobi walked in and stood behind him. He continued to look at me, scanning my face, whilst incredulity spread across his. "Whats the matter?" I asked, I was getting impatient, and by the looks of it, so was he. "Harry. How can you be the one asking those questions? How long are you just gonna pretend that your okay? We can all see it. Your not okay. Just speak to us, please?" He spoke calmly, slowly walking closer to me, as I steeped back I spoke, trying to act normal, with emphasis on trying.
"I'm absolutely fine Simon, what are you talking about? Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked, trying my best to stay calm. I looked over to Josh and Tobi who just sighed. "Your shit at lying Harry" Simon murmured as he walked back into the kitchen. I glanced back to the two still standing infront of me. They both gave me worried looks as I just stared at them blankly with no expression on my face.
Simon just gave up so quickly on you
Well I mean, that is true but everone does, no one really cares about me. They pretend to, but when it gets to difficult or annoying they just give up and walk away, just like Simon did.
I looked back up, realising I was still standing in the doorway of the house. "I'm fine!" I glared at Josh and Tobi. With his arms crossed, Josh just shook his head and walked back into the kitchen, Tobi following closely behind him.
Everyone gives up on you Harry, look how quickly they all gave up on you then. They don't care about you at all.
No one cares about me, especially not them. They hate me. Everyone hates me. I hate me.