Chapter 76 - Why Would He Leave?

ETHAN'S POV:
This is crazy, like really fucking crazy. What I'm most focused on though, is Harry, of course. What's gonna happen to him? Surely they can't just stitch him up and send him home, can they? Because that's really fucked up, isn't it? My attention was directed to a woman in uniform walking through the door. I had only taken a seat a few minutes ago, though stood up quickly to meet her, along with Josh, whilst Harry just quietly surveyed the situation from where he was sat. I looked over to the young man, and I could tell he was really scared. Instinctively, I rushed over, allowing him to calm down slightly.

"So, Harry, is it?" She spoke gently, looking up from her clipboard. He only nodded in response, to which she kindly smiled at. "I'm Doctor Welsh," Putting down her clipboard, she walked closer to us, with Josh trailing behind her. "would it be okay if i saw your arm?" She questioned in a soft tone. Reluctantly, he pulled the hoodie off of his body, with the help and of Josh, obviously. I couldn't help but gag slightly when I saw the blood soaken towel being lifted away. It was a horrible sight, I couldn't deny that, and I wasn't quite sure on what I was meant to do, so awkwardly, I stood to the side, not wanting to become too involved in the situation.

I walked away, I had to. I couldn't bare to see the look on Harry's face, honestly, it upset me. He was in so much pain, and he was scared. The doctor seemed kind, and Josh was right by his side, he wouldn't be alone. I don't think that anyone seemed to notice as I slowly opened the door, they were all too focused. My original plan was to go back to the others in the waiting room, though I found myself wondering round the corridors aimlessly. Each wall, and corner, looked the exact same as the last did, so instantly, I became lost.

JOSH'S POV:
I looked up and saw Ethan quietly slip out of the door, and into the corridor. Why would he leave? He knows that Harry needs him right now, so why? Rolling my eyes, I diverted all my attention back to the boy in front of me, who, luckily, hadn't noticed one of his friends leaving the room.