Chapter 46 - Worried Eyes

TOBI'S POV:
It had been about an hour since we were all downstairs, and I was in Harry's room with Ethan, whilst the youngest of us all took a shower. As we sat on the bed, I looked to Ethan with worried eyes.
"You good?" I asked him simply, and he just nodded, turning back to his phone. He looked as if he felt guilty, but what about?

After around ten minutes, Harry finally got out of the shower, and he made us leave his room so he could get changed. Whilst we waited outside the door, I decided I needed the toilet. After
telling Ethan, I made my way over to the bathroom that was unoccupied. As I finished up, i washed my hands and picked up a towel that was on the floor, and as i did I looked to the bottom of the shower. A few small drops of blood was all I needed to see before I realised that this was the bathroom Harry was in, and what had happened. Wanting to get the thoughts and images I pictured out of my head, I instantly reached for the water and watched as the crimson liquid fell down the drain. I recollected my thoughts, then headed to Harry's bedroom, which Ethan was now back in. I sat at the end of the bed next to him, and pulled out my phone. This
time round, it was Ethan's go to stare at me with worried eyes. Though, he didn't say anything, as he seemed to be caught up with something on his phone. He sympathetically smiled to me, as he looked back down. Do I tell him? Do I tell josh? I know I will feel really bad if I keep it to myself, but at the same time I feel like there is something holding me back, telling me not to say anything. This is not an ideal situation to be in, and that's for sure.

A while later, all three of us headed downstairs, to a large breakfast, presumably made by josh. Everyone thanked him as we sat down. Ethan, jj and josh, of course, all tucked into the food straight away, whilst me and the others took a lighter approach. Josh giggled at the sight of the two digging into the food, knowing it meant that he had done a good job. He smiled widely when they both put they're plates back, and said they were going to go to the gym. The two had been getting on a lot better recently, and honestly, it was amazing. They both had things they loved, and they loved them together. Food and Gym. Especially the gym. It might seem like nothing, but to them, it was everything. And as much as they don't want to admit it, you can tell they like the fact that they have something to bond over.

With that being said, everyone's plates were cleared, and we all thanked josh for the meal, even Harry, surprisingly. I stayed in the kitchen with josh, and helped to clear up, as everyone headed back upstairs.
I looked to him as he picked up the many plates. "Josh," I started, figuring I should probably tell him what I saw earlier this morning. He turned around to me with a smile, waiting for me to speak again. "Thanks for letting me and Ethan stay last night"
I smiled back, as he nodded. I couldn't do it. He seemed so happy, how was I supposed to tell him that? I didn't want him to worry, how could I live with that? Knowing I brought someone's mood down, or knowing I upset someone is something I never want to do, literally ever.