Chapter 84 - Don't Let Him

TALIA'S POV:
He shouldn't be doing this, I know he shouldn't, but I don't know how to stop him. It's not that much of a big deal, though it just isn't right. I watched him eagerly as he carelessly waltzed down the stairs, his arms bare and his skin pale. "Harry come on, let me help you clean up a bit first," I started as I took the stairs by two, trying to catch up to him. "Harry this isn't what I meant, come on, let's go back upstairs." I tried to persuade him, though he just didn't seem to care, as he ignored my words and continued to walk on.

"What the fuck?" I looked up to see Ethan stood in front of us both, at the bottom of the stairs. He looked to me, then to Harry, then back to me with a confused expression on his face. "Harry are you okay?" He whispered, obviously not wanting the boys to hear from the other room. "Y-Yeah." He replied, fidgeting with his hands. The two boys just stood staring at eachother, each with a worrisome expression plastered onto their faces, though, they were different types. "You're not going in there are you?" Ethan questioned, gesturing to the room he just came from with a quick movement of his head. Harry didn't speak, for whatever reason that was, so I nodded, but mouthed what I didn't want to say aloud. 'Don't let him'.