Chapter 36 - Finally

HARRY'S POV:
I just feel like shit. I feel numb. Beyond broken.
I'm to scared to speak, is that stupid? It's like speech only creates chaos, and I can't put up with that. I'm just so tired of waiting for things to get better while I'm just sitting here in a constant state of sadness. Sometimes I feel like I want to 'get better' but I don't want to speak about anything. I'm afraid of telling people how I feel because I'm scared it will destroy everything, and I don't want that to happen. The boys are already treating me like a child, being super careful around me, with the things that they say and do, and I don't like it. I don't want to ruin the relationships I have with them, but then again, they don't really care. Lately I've felt like I've never really been part of the sidemen, or any group for that matter. It doesn't help that half of my hate comes from that, people telling me I don't belong with them. But they're right, I don't think I'm meant to belong with them, I don't think I'm meant to belong anywhere, I guess I'm not meant to be a part of this world. I hate me, and so does everyone else.

JOSH'S POV:
"Harry" I said, as he looked up to see me standing at his door. He just stared at me blankly, as I saw tear stains on his cheeks. "Harry what's wrong?" I asked, getting no response from him. He just shook his head and layed back down in his bed, pulling the covers over himself. I continued to stand at the doorframe, leaning on it slightly, just looking around the room. I didn't want to leave him alone. It just didn't feel right. Though I did. I carefully closed the door, leaving it slightly open. Walking over to Simon's room, I had a thought.

"I'm so fucking stupid Si!" I lowly shouted as I collapsed onto his bed, covering my face with my hands. He spun round in his chair to face me, looking slightly concerned. "Harry?" He asked. I just nodded in response to him. "I thought he was okay, I thought he was getting better. It's all a fucking lie isn't it? He was crying in his room, just staring at me. He's broken isn't he. He's worse than I thought. I saw him, no. I didn't see him. I saw right though him!" I spoke rapidly, tears forming in my eyes. Simon just got up from his seat and hugged me. "Finally." Was all he said. Was I really that far behind?

Yeah, umm. Got kinda deep at the start there didn't it? Oh well just the way I roll I guess :)
That was cringey.
Sorry about the short chapters aswell btw. Also, I have no idea where this book is going, I have so many ideas, but I don't know how to fit them into this storyline. But don't worry, I'm working on it lmao :))_