Chapter six - Master Plan

AT THE SIDEMEN HOUSE

Josh layed on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He couldn't stop thinking about Harry, he was really worried about the younger boy. He tried to speak to him and ask if he was okay but he just went to rush out of the house. Unable to sleep with the reoccurring thoughts of Harry in his mind, he picked his phone up and sent him a text.

Hey bog, can you come over to the sidemen house tomorrow? Making a video for my second channel.
2:34am

Surprisingly it wansnt really a lie as he was making a video, but he just wanted an excuse to talk to Harry, and to figure out what was wrong. He continued to lie on his bed, before getting up and walking over to Simons room, knocking on the door quietly before waking in. "What do you want Josh?" Simon asked turning round in his desk chair. He just walked from the doorway and sat on Simons bed, sighing loudly. "You couldn't sleep either then? Thinking about Harry?" Josh looked up to Simon as he said that, surprised, as he thought he was annoyed at Harry, not concerned. "Yeah, I'm just really worried about him. He's acting strange, and it's just reall-" Josh's words were interrupted by jj walking into the room. "What?" He asked taking a seat on the bed next to Josh. "I'm actually like really worried about him aswell you know?" Both the boys were shocked by his words, considering jj never really cared about anything.

For the rest on the night, the boys made up a huge plan of how they would speak to Harry, and to hopefully be able to help him because after all, that's all they really wanted to do.