Chapter 21 - How I Used To Be

HARRY'S POV:
I reopened my eyes as soon as I heard the front door close. Where where they going? Who was just in this room? What where they doing? I sat up and stretched my arms out. I didn't actually sleep, but just laying there for a few minutes did make me quite tired. I got out of the bed, hurtling myself to one side. I looked over the the desk and I saw a piece of paper stood up on top of it. I walked closer and picked it up. Grabbing it, I read it, curious.

Harry,
We've all gone out to Nando's for something to eat. We didn't want to wake you up, or anything. I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but we'll bring you something back. Maybe a chicken wrap? :)

Call me if you need anything!!
Josh x

Well that answered a few of my questions, I guess. They were going to Nando's,
It was josh in my room,
And he was writing me a note.

I sat back down on the edge of the bed, as I re-read a certain part off of the piece of scruffy paper.
"Maybe a chicken wrap?"
That's my favourite. Whenever we all used to go to Nando's together I'd always get the chicken wrap. A tear escaped my eye as old memories of us all hanging out together resurfaced. I miss those times. Things were so much easier, and less complicated.
I was a much happier person, I was more sociable and a lot more care free. God, how much I miss who I used to be. The witty jokes, the colourful outfits, and the genuine smile on my face. Why can't I be more like how I used to be?