Chapter 88 - I Know People

ETHAN'S POV:
Talia would know exactly what I needed to get him, they're like best friends now, and I know it sounds stupid, but in a way I'm kind of jealous of that. I had been stuck in traffic on the way to meet her, so was around ten minutes behind schedule and apparently, Talia was very impatient. Whilst sat in the back of an uber, my phone was suddenly bombarded with texts, making me jump a out of my seat a little. I quickly replied to her before putting my phone back in my pocket, continuing to listen to my music.

Where are you?
11:24am

I've been waiting for agessssss
11:24am

Ethannn hurry up!!!
11:24am

Roads are slow, on my way.
11:25am

After running around town for half an hour, I had finally made it back to the house with Talia. She smiled towards me and nodded, as I made my way to the stairs. This is going to be amazing.

I opened the door slowly, to reveal Harry sat in the clothes I left him with He looked as if he had been crying, though his face lifted into the warmest smile when he looked to me. "Your still in the same clothes?" He questioned, whilst looking me up and down. I forgot about the lie I told him. "Yeah, well.." I started, though I didn't know what to say. I closed my eyes and mentally smacked myself for being so awkward; I'm never like this. Still being completely incompetent of forming a sentence, I decided to just pull out the bag from behind me, and pass it over to him. He looked to me in confusion, as I put the heavy gift on his lap. He raised an eyebrow as he looked down to it, and pulled a brown box out. His mouth gaped open, as he saw the huge branded words layed across it. DocMartens.

"I-I love them," He stuttered out, flinging the top off of the box. I smiled down to him, as he stared at the boots in awe . "Thank you so much!" He placed them down beside him, as if they were the most precious things in the world, and jumped up to hug me. Taken slightly aback, I stumbled as his body collided with mine, and smiled into the crook of his neck. I loved to see him this happy. "How did you know I wanted them?" He cheered, unable to wipe the grin off of his face. "I know people." I smiled back to him cheesily, before going in for another hug. Talia really did me a solid, I couldn't be more grateful right now.

okay okay okay i lowkey highkey really wanna start a one shot boooook
boyxboy
girlxgirl
none of that straight shit,, you get me? lmao i'm jkjk i'll write heteroshit if you want :)
pleaseee give me prompts/ideas/ships to write about :) will credit if and when i use your suggestions (obviously)
it won't be out for a while tho cos like,, wanna get few written before publishing it otherwise it will just turn to shit real quickly ahaha
also sorry for lack of updates, schools acc kinda stress lately can't lie :/
ty for reading ly all lots <3