Chapter 47 - 'It'

HARRY'S POV:
"I'm broken" I giggled to myself
"I'm so fucking broken" I continued
"What's the point? Like, what is the actual point?"
I smiled at myself as I looked into the mirror. I looked disgusting, my face was pale and my eyes are red. I laughed again. It was funny to me. How did I let myself get this bad? I don't know why I found it funny, because I know that it isn't. I guess it's because my emotions have been all over the place, and I don't really know what I'm feeling sometimes. I looked back into my reflection, and suddenly, it wasn't funny anymore. Something changed, though I'm not sure what. I grasped the sink, tighter as I stared at myself, disgust clear in my eyes. Anger built up inside of me, but instead of exploding, or finally expressing the emotions I was feeling, I just fell to the floor, dramatically sobbing. Deflation. I guess that's what I'm feeling. It feels like my life has been drained away. I don't like it.

The boys were out somewhere in London, I didn't go because I pretended to be asleep, something I did regularly now. So that brought me to where i was in this moment. Sat on the bathroom floor as I pulled at the roots of my hair, telling myself I didn't need to do what I really wanted to do. My emotions won, I knew I couldn't take it anymore. Fuck this shit. I can't handle it anymore. I stood up, my mind set. I searched for what I needed most. And just as normal, i did it. I can just say 'it' right? You already know what I'm talking about.

SIMON'S POV:
Me and the boys were currently at Nando's, deciding on what we wanted to order. We had left Harry at home, because he was sleeping when we left. I was growing increasingly worried about him, and josh seemed to notice that. "He's going to be fine Simon, Freya and Talia are going over there later, remember? Just try not to worry too much, okay?" He smiled to me as he spoke. I calmed down when I remembered us both asking the girls if they could go to the house whilst we were out. They said yes, obviously. Harry had warmed up to them a lot and they had started to become actual friends, which is really nice. I took my thoughts to the side and focused on the present, on what I was doing right now. We all needed this as a little break from all the drama that had occurred recently.